Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wars about to begin! (merged)/Lex Wars

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark will do something if something happens to Chloe or Lana and thinks it's lex

Comment

Yeah I agree tht the war should have been on earlier. Couz when Clark saw Bart being tortured by Lex in Justice, how could he let him marry Lana! I mean he almost killed Bart, your friend! wth?
      The other thing is tht these ppl keep a lot of secrets from eachother. I know Lana isnt gonna tell Clark or Chloe abt her pregnancy tht possibly Lex was behind drugging her and wht not. She wont tell Clark tht she knows abt everything, I mean no ones listening.

Comment

I think she'll tell Clark eventually....

Comment

Finally, battle lines have been drawn and Clark and Lex are about to bring their "war" to the next level. We are starting to see both of their true selves coming to light. Clark is now willing to do whatever he has to save the ones he loves and cares about..............
          While Lex is showing that he will go to ANY lengths to destroy the ones he hates most. Talk about the Unstoppable Force vs. The Immovable Object!
          This is gonna get ugly................
          Last edited by A MAN OF REASON!; 04-20-2007, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peat Moss
            "There's a storm a'comin'"

I have to wonder though--what's up with this stalemate between the good guys and the bad guys? Lex doesn't need to threaten Chloe with 33.1 imprisonment--he could just capture her and she wouldn't be ABLE to print the article. Clark knows where another of Lex's facilities is and could destroy it, not to mention just going after Lex himself, too fast for Lex to hurt Lana. Why do they keep making threats when either one could significantly harm the other?
            Well - we have to assume that Lex doesn't think Clark is in on the 33.1 whole shabang - so maybe Lex is just pushing Chloe to see who pushes back - maybe it's a test to see if he can draw Clark out for what he really is?

Comment

Originally posted by spideyfan
              lets get serious...clark isnt gonna do nothin
              He'll do what he does best. Whine and take orders from Chloe.

Comment

Anybody think there was forshadowing in CK's comment about making sure Lana was safe before they went after Lex?

You think he and Chloe may have something to do with faking her death?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                  Well - we have to assume that Lex doesn't think Clark is in on the 33.1 whole shabang - so maybe Lex is just pushing Chloe to see who pushes back - maybe it's a test to see if he can draw Clark out for what he really is?
                  That maybe,notice clark says lex could do sumthin to lana to get to him.So he knows if he pushes chloe he could get a reaction out of clark,but I think lex is smarter tho.He knows he can't go after chloe and jus lock her up,clark would come after him,so he jus threatens her.But to actually do sumthin to lana is diff tho,the doc made it seem like lana was only in it for the money.Lex may use that fake pregnacy against her,he can harm lana and really push clark.So I think lex is weighin his options,he knows lana is more clueless than chloe.Its easier to actually attack lana at this point then chloe who has clark there at all times.But threaten chloe wit her freedom/career is 2 jus stall chlark while he weighs his options imo

Comment

Originally posted by D.M.A.
                    That maybe,notice clark says lex could do sumthin to lana to get to him.So he knows if he pushes chloe he could get a reaction out of clark,but I think lex is smarter tho.He knows he can't go after chloe and jus lock her up,clark would come after him,so he jus threatens her.But to actually do sumthin to lana is diff tho,the doc made it seem like lana was only in it for the money.Lex may use that fake pregnacy against her,he can harm lana and really push clark.So I think lex is weighin his options,he knows lana is more clueless than chloe.Its easier to actually attack lana at this point then chloe who has clark there at all times.But threaten chloe wit her freedom/career is 2 jus stall chlark while he weighs his options imo
                    I agree... I mean... I was soo afraid in that final scene

I thought he was gonna say he got her fired!

Comment

War

The war is about to begin.... What did Clark mean by this. How is he going to war with Lex when he has to save Lex in the next episode. Or does something transpire in the cave that makes him go after Lex more. Thoughts?

Comment

well it's about time dam i love it when clark is mad !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

War

The war is about to begin.... What did Clark mean by this. How is he going to war with Lex when he has to save Lex in the next episode. Or does something transpire in the cave that makes him go after Lex more. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by spideyfan
                            lets get serious...clark isnt gonna do nothin
                            I have decided I will take you to Lex and let him, his security and doctors take care of you, he owes me a favor.

Comment

33.1 war possibly? what would be really cool is that the way COULD'VE been with the Justice League against Lex's projects.... but since that isn't going to happen this season...

Comment

Re: War

Originally posted by Dark Knight23
                                Well from early spoilers it was stated lionel has to beg clark to go,so I'm guessin its sort of like sneeze.Where lionel ask and clark says no then lionel comes up wit sum reason that makes clark go help.But I think what he meant by a war is if lex comes after chloe he'll be waitin,and that he's now goin to keep his eye on lex and find what he can to help chloe bring him down.Notice when chlark were ridin he didn't wanna stop to check on what happen wit lex,but now he's basically sayin he'll keep an eye on lex no matter what.Thats what I took from his comments,that lex will be a concern of his now and not jus because he married lana.But because he's threaten ppl now mainly chloe

Originally posted by aqgalaxy
                                I agree... I mean... I was soo afraid in that final scene

I thought he was gonna say he got her fired!
                                I thought the same at first,espcially when he didn't come thru the double doors like everyone else does.I jus knew he was gon say he got her fired(sort of like jimmy),but was glad when it was only him tryin to blackmail chloe.I mean if she doesn't have proof like he says then he shouldn't worry about the article bein printed.But he obviously knows chloe has enough to atleast get police lookin lex way which lex feels he doesn't need now.So he tried 1 uppin her to get her to backoff,but I think he knows she wont she'll run to clark.Which is why I think lana is in trouble,cause once lex see that chloe doesn't back off he'll go to plan B which is hurt lana/get to clark.Cause chloe is protected by clark,so scaryin her wit her job/freedom he thought would work.Now that he knows it wont he's jus waitin for chloe to make a move so he can go after lana which is a much easier target at this point
                                Last edited by D.M.A.; 04-19-2007, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎