Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where have you been hiding?
    The question is, when are they not?

Comment

Well, if you go back and look when Chloe and Clark are looking at the file that Chloe stole from Lex, Moria's profile has her listed with the stats of:
      Eye Color: Blue
      Hair Color:Brown
      Height: 5'8"
      (They show it before Chloe opens up the pic and sees that it's her mom, right after they show the location, and Chloe looks confused of the familiarity)

So at least they matched in this episode!!!

Comment

Moira's hair

I have said this from the begining, I have no quarms about Ms Carter playing Chloe's mom but I agree in prevous ep when they showed her from the back, her mom had light hair. I read that Lynda brought a wig with her but that is not the way they wanted to go. They did not even explain the difference in hair color. At least they could of explained it.

Comment

do people complain about different actors playing james bond? or the change in vivian on the fresh prince of bel air? it's not that big a deal to me...besides, i like that they can wink at wonder woman fans, saying we got an actress you like, with a superhero past, and we want to recognize her for what makes her famous by keeping her traits the same...

Comment

All we've ever seen of Chloe's mother is the back of her blond head. So it's another inconsistency on Smallville. A small one at least. I'd rather see Lynda Carter brunette than wearing a bad blond wig.

Comment

Um because its freaking Wonder Woman! They kept her hair because they wanted everyone to recognize the iconic character. DUH!

Comment

I would have been nice if they explain the hair change since in past ep Chloe's mother has light hair They could of said they had to dye it because of her treatments or something like that

Comment

Changed haircolor isn't so bad. It's more than year what what we have seen Chloe's mother for first time.
                  I don't think that people who watch Smallville and aren't obsessed like we are even didn't recognize there's something bad with it.

Comment

I agree that they should have added a line to explain this (c'mon, just one little line and everyone would have been ok) but I also agree that having Lynda in a blond wig wasn't the way to go.
                    Then we'd get "Why was Wonder Woman blond?" and Cathy Lee Crosby flashbacks!
                    heh.

And as for SV fans harping on this, it's just another sign to us that TPTB don't give a crap about continuity. THAT'S what bugs us.
                    If they mess up hair color, what's next? Forgetting that Lana has a biological father out there somehwhere named Henry Small?

Comment

Notice Gabe Sullivan was never mentioned either

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                        Notice Gabe Sullivan was never mentioned either
                        Yeah, I posted a bit of a rant on the thread about Gabe as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty And as for SV fans harping on this, it's just another sign to us that TPTB don't give a crap about continuity. THAT'S what bugs us.

If they mess up hair color, what's next?
                          *gasp* Who knows?!?! They might give someone a haircut and never explain when they got it cut! (*cough*Chloe*cough*)

Such a drastic landslide in continuity, hair colors and haircuts that are never explained! Heavens no!

Comment

I noticed right away, but girls change hair color all the time so I don't think is a great deal, I was more upset that they didn't reference her as "wonder woman" you know like the refences in "exposed"

Comment

I kept waiting for a line like "Chloe, your mom is a real WONDER".
                              Or from Lex, something like: "You Ms. Sullivan, are a real WONDER with a power such as yours".

It would have been a great nod.

Comment

Logically I think at least one of Chloe's parents SHOULD be a blond, since 2 brunettes normally have a brunette child (although not always of course given recessive genes.) Anyways, maybe what we saw in S5 was Moira's natural hair colour. But she always preferred to dye her hair because she didn't like being treated like a blond airhead. It went back natural blond while she's in the coma, but she dyes it as soon as she gets out.

Its easier to figure out the lack of continuity in the hair colour compared to the lack of continuity on the "what happened to mom when I was a child" front. but for this, I figure Moira used her power on Chloe one last time and told her to forget what really happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎