No announcement yet.

What is up with Moira's haircolor?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is up with Moira's haircolor?

Anyone else notice that her hair was brown in the flashback, and brown in the episode, but in Season 4 Forever, is was very light blonde. Continuity problems?

You're not the only one that noticed that I did too. I kept saying why she got brown hair?

Comment

Her brown hair really pi**ed me off. I mean, they actually showed her with blonde hair in the "previously on Smallville", for God's sake!

Comment

I, too, was enraged. I mean, everyone knows that hair color is an immutable constant, unchanging and unchangeable by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleusedtobegood
          Her brown hair really pi**ed me off. I mean, they actually showed her with blonde hair in the "previously on Smallville", for God's sake!
          Actually, they didn't show that scene at all, but I read that Lynda did actually show up in a blonde wig, but they wanted her to be a brunette.

Comment

Re: What is up with Moira's haircolor?

Originally posted by Hibiscus
            Anyone else notice that her hair was brown in the flashback, and brown in the episode, but in Season 4 Forever, is was very light blonde. Continuity problems?
            Maybe the nurses get bored and play with the coma patients hair for fun

Comment

Re: Re: What is up with Moira's haircolor?

Originally posted by thedean123
              Maybe the nurses get bored and play with the coma patients hair for fun

Comment

Why didn't they just gove Lynda Carter a wig? Did they think we'd all forget what her hair looked like in Tomb?

Comment

That makes as much sense as if they were to make Lana a redhead.

Comment

More like a cheap ratings ploy IMO. "Hey lets get wonder woman (lynda Carter) to be in it somehow."

"Well what about Chloe's mom having blonde hair like last time we saw her?"

"Who cares they won't remember and so what if they do it's wonder woman."

Comment

I was thrilled to see Lynda Carter, I can't really blame TPTB for using her.

She looked incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by uhhuhhim
                        Actually, they didn't show that scene at all, but I read that Lynda did actually show up in a blonde wig, but they wanted her to be a brunette.

They did show the scene--just a quick glance of Moira from the back. You could CLEARLY see her blonde hair.

Comment

Indeed they should had explained the hair a quick line of Chloe asking what happened to her hair could had been what they needed. They know that we would had love that so they cut it to keep us guessing....Curse TPTB! CURSE YOU!!!

Comment

I don't get why they didn't have her wear the wig. In the interview Lynda Carter said she brough a blonde wig but they didn't want that. I guess it can go back to Chlois spec wanting us to keep speculating if Chloe dyed her hair but that doesn't work since we saw Chloe's bolnde hair as a little girl. But since TPTB dismissed the idea of her wearing a wig there has to be some reason for it, right? It could be they wanted the hair to show Lynda Carter looking more like Wonder Woman w/ the dark hair. But to me it work better if they had some type of nods to wonder woman and I don't think they did.

Originally posted by elway
                            More like a cheap ratings ploy IMO. "Hey lets get wonder woman (lynda Carter) to be in it somehow."

"Well what about Chloe's mom having blonde hair like last time we saw her?"

"Who cares they won't remember and so what if they do it's wonder woman."
                            Yeah but if they were thinking that then why did they show that scene w/ Chloe huggin her blonde mother?

Comment

More people getting ticked off because of a hair color? My God I didn't realize how shallow Smallville viewers could be.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎