Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tia
    1)Why was Clark at the Luthor Mansion to save Lana anyways...they didn't give a particular reason

2)Clark walks in to Lana's hospital room and say "I heard what happened"
    Why didn't Lana ask who brought her into the hospital?
    1) Clark and Chole were going to "talk" to Lex so they went to the mansion

2) Lana knows about Clark now, so there's no need to ask who brought her.

Comment

Big one

Chloe's mom wakes up from catatonic state and dyes hair from blond to dark brown.

Comment

Originally posted by princesslaya
        ...why wasnt Lex at the hospital with lana?
        ...why didnt Lex have his own doctors look at Lana, knowing she could easily find out what happen to her....Lex would not have made that big of a mistake.
        ..what happened with the doctors appointment that Lex was supposed to make for Lana so she could find out if she was the cause of the miscarriage.
        That's what I wanted to know. Lex knew that Lana was in the hospital, but he didn't go through the necessary steps to ensure that Lana would see a doctor of his choice who wouldn't spill the beans about the fake pregnancy? This bothered me.

The only acceptable explanation I can come up with is that Lex didn't think that her miscarriage would come up or that a doctor would examine her for that considering that she was in there for getting tossed around. But still didn't settle well with me.

Comment

the scene where they show them at olivers house, olivers house (clock tower ) had a canadian flag on it . it usally has a american one but i guess they though it was to far away to see. i drive by that place everyday to work hahha.

Comment

Originally posted by Rod-zod
            Chloe would not have been born with her abilities, since she is Lana's age, and would have been a toddler when the original meteor storm occurred.
            I suppose we have to assume that Chloe was exposed to kryptonite at the same time as her mum. Of course that doesn't resolve the location issue and what Chloe and her mum were doing in Smallville at the time of the original meteor shower. More importantly, it doesn't explain Moira's ability to hug and dye her hair in a catatonic state! Maybe the institute's in-house hairdresser was krypto-freak......

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎