This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes in Progeny...

Find any post them here.

Chloes mom has dark hair when she should be blonde like in tomb.

you know, i was thinking about that. and if she was supposed to be in a catatonic state, then how could she have been in tomb?

Comment

chloe's moms hair and chloe said her mom left when she was eight she come downstairs for breakfast and her dad told her mom left or something like that been awhile since i saw that epispode!! but that are the two main inconsistensies oh and yeah when chloe first went to hospital chloe's mom was coherent enough to hug chloe !!

Comment

chloe knocks Clark's arm out of the way in frustration when she tries to leave, instead of breaking her arm in the attempt.

Comment

1. Lex's injury from the car accident was gone when he visited Moira.

2. Young Chloe should have had bandages on her hands.

"I had bandages on my hands for weeks," Chloe says, and Moira explains that's why she had to leave.
          Last edited by J'onn J'onzz; 04-19-2007, 09:27 PM.

Comment

If Lex was behind Lana fake pregnancy why did he let her stay in the hospital and have test performed on her so she would find out? Usually Lex would have payed of the hospital staff to keep quiet.

Comment

So how exactly did Clark get Chloe and Chloe's mom out of the lab? Did they explain that and I missed it? I remember Clark saving Lex (Chloe's Ma was being dragged down the hall by the apes) and then next thing I know they are all sitting in some apartment.

Comment

It was said that Moira was able to control Chloe as a little girl, much longer before Chloe even saw the shiny glow of kryptonite. She hadn't been to Smallville until the eighth grade!

Comment

Re: Mistakes in Progeny...

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  Find any post them here.

Chloes mom has dark hair when she should be blonde like in tomb.
                  I know...that was really annoying me the whole episode. WAY TO GO CONTINUITY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by naffles
                    It was said that Moira was able to control Chloe as a little girl, much longer before Chloe even saw the shiny glow of kryptonite. She hadn't been to Smallville until the eighth grade!
                    Umm... Moira can control Chloe. It has nothing to do with Chloe around kryptonite. I think Chloe was born with her abilities, which would explain why Moira could control her when she was little. Moira must have been in a meteor shower or something.

Thanks for explaining everything, TPTB, you never fail to amaze me with the continuity!

Comment

Actually writters made a big mistake(another one..):
                      Where was Lois?!
                      it is supposed that Moira is her aunt, isn´t she?and after Chloe´s mother Lois is her closest relative,so..why Lois wasn´t there to help her and support her? big mistake writters!

Comment

1)Why was Clark at the Luthor Mansion to save Lana anyways...they didn't give a particular reason

2)Clark walks in to Lana's hospital room and say "I heard what happened"
                        Why didn't Lana ask who brought her into the hospital?

Comment

Chloe would not have been born with her abilities, since she is Lana's age, and would have been a toddler when the original meteor storm occurred.

Comment

Once again, a 5'4" character can knock a security guard ,who is both in shape and has greater mass than her, plumb silly (this is before she was able to take a tear gas rifle away from him to really make him see stars).

Maybe a ju jitsu kick to the head can give a man problems, if it is delivered with the right amount of force and at the right spot, but an elbow is not connected to a leg. I haven't noticed Chloe working out in the Daily Planet gym. Chloe remains cute and cuddly, not ripped and dangerous.

Comment

...why wasnt Lex at the hospital with lana?
                              ...why didnt Lex have his own doctors look at Lana, knowing she could easily find out what happen to her....Lex would not have made that big of a mistake.
                              ..what happened with the doctors appointment that Lex was supposed to make for Lana so she could find out if she was the cause of the miscarriage.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎