Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special fx

There's gotta be some good ones in this ep.
    What'd ya think?

I kinda likes the super hearing efffect in this epiisode it looked different.Actually all the effects looked a tad different but better.Maybe its just me though

Comment

i liked the fx when chloe doesn't even notice that clark ran to the car and back.. and the guy who could manipulate air.

Comment

Originally posted by erikamichelle614
        i liked the fx when chloe doesn't even notice that clark ran to the car and back.. and the guy who could manipulate air.
        liked that too but hey almost forgot about that wind or weird guy
        i look forward to seeing him again

Comment

that wind guy kind of reminded me of spiderman did you guys see that similarity???

Comment

*nods* I too liked the hearing effect.

Comment

Super-hearing effect - awesome.

Clark's super-speed mid-sentence effect - awesome.

The meteor-freak that Moira manipulated - awesome.

Clark's bullet-time save of Lex with a pause to ponder - amazingly awesome.

Moira Sullivan's "green glowing control effect" - understated but not in a bad way.

Comment

Definitely one of the highlights of this episode. The new effects rule

Comment

The air-manipulating meteor-freak--a nod to Wonder Woman with his lasso around Lana perhaps?

I, sadly, don't think we'll be seeing more of him though. The meteor freaks already in 33.1 seem to show up with some awesome power for two minutes, then we see nothing more of him.

Comment

The FX we great this episode, especially when Clark supersped in the middle of Chloe talking. That's the kind of stuff you'd expect Clark to do. Excellent job with this in Progeny.

Comment

All of it was good. More super-speed and plus that meteor freak fresing Lana. They just ran out of more super-breath effects! All of the super-powers looked different though. Even heat-vision, the last few episodes, it looked different. They have no plans on how to do super-breath, the way it should look and what Clark should use it for.

Clark has only used super-hearing twice this season and he's only been using to listen to people talking on the phone. The last episodes when Clark used super-hearing, Tom just had to act, but before they usually used like little radior thingys around Clark's ear. You know what I'm talking about though, don't you? Super-hearinf also looked different. And x-ray vision in "Freak" looked different too. Now there using some different visual-effects. What if it's payed by Toyota?? They even changed Clark's truck to a Toyota one and Chole's car too.

Comment

Yeah mid sentence one was ok except chloe etc didn't slow down. Which means she would have seen him disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by sithius
                          Yeah mid sentence one was ok except chloe etc didn't slow down. Which means she would have seen him disappear.
                          Heh unless her meteor power is super fast speech. Sorry had to take that one.

Comment

his x-ray vision looked different too.

Comment

Originally posted by JTKB44
                              that wind guy kind of reminded me of spiderman did you guys see that similarity???
                              Yah, who was that guy? At first, I thought the character was lame, but I kinda like that FOTW.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎