Quotes from "Progeny" (spoiler warning)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from "Progeny" (spoiler warning)

Post your favorite quotes from the episode here.

Lex: Well clearly Chloe gets her brazness from her mother's side, but as meddlesome as she can be I've actually come to admire her.

*swoon*

Little Chloe: Mommy who are they. (thinks thats what she said)

and if shelby is in the episode.

Shelby: bark bark bark grrrrrrrr

Comment

Chloe: Get out of my way Lex!

Moira: I didnt mean to hurt anyone. I just wanted you to suffer.

Moira: You stay away from my daughter!!!!

Comment

Chloe: ...my army of one (in reference to our fav. BDA)

Comment

Clark : He'll probably feed her to the lions just to spite me.

Comment

Clark: " You shouldn't have done that"

BOOM - guy goes flying across the room into a cleverly placed table to break his fall. Good line.

Comment

I loved this one:

Clark: "Chloe, no offense, but I think Lex can get his own Triple A".

That was my laugh out loud moment for this episode!

Comment

What was the first line that Little Chloe said, I forgot. I was thinking, even as a little giel, Chloe has the way with words, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by chlarkfan333
                  Chloe: ...my army of one (in reference to our fav. BDA)
                  *nods* I liked this one too.

Comment

Chloe: No, but i'm in his(Lex's) crosshairs.
                    Clark: Yeah, well now he's in mine.

Comment

Clark: Their vision's only 20-20.

Clark: He'd feed her to the lions just to spite me.
                      Me: Lex, spite him! Spite him!

Comment

Originally posted by ImperialStingmon
                        Chloe: No, but i'm in his(Lex's) crosshairs.
                        Clark: Yeah, well now he's in mine.

Goshhh..I loved that one...if onlyyyy.....Clark realizes he lvoes Chloe...and they become a couple...!! and he becomes possesive for her...God...I would love that stuff!!!

Comment

Lex: This man is a dangerous psycopath.
                          Moira: Good for him.

Lex: Luthorcorp Crimes Against Humanity? It's catchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                            Clark: " You shouldn't have done that"

BOOM - guy goes flying across the room into a cleverly placed table to break his fall. Good line.
                            that was bada**!! I mean you always hope he gets there before that! but that was awesome! i would love a guy like that!

Comment

FAVORITE PROGENY QUOTES:

1) Chloe (to Clark): Clark, do you think maybe something's starting to happen to me, like in a Krypto-freak kind of way?

Clark: Hey, don't reporters usually deal in facts, not jumping to conclusions?

2) Lana and Clark

Clark: Lana, I heard what happened? Are you okay?

Lana: I guess that depends on your definition.

Clark: Is the baby all right?

Lana: I lost it a few days after the wedding. You're the first person I've told.

Clark (looking sadly): I'm so sorry.

Lana: I feel like I've lost so much... that having this baby would change things, but... now that it's gone, this isn't the life that I wanted.

Clark: Does this have to do with what happened on the day of your wedding? You said you weren't going to marry Lex, and then all of a sudden, somehow... something changed your mind. What was it?

Lana (smiling): It was just wedding-day jitters, that's all.

Clark: Lana, it was more than that. I can help you. You don't need to be afraid. Whatever you need ---

Lana: Clark, I need you to stop worrying about me. It's okay, really. I'm going to get through this like I always do.

3) Chloe, Moira and Clark

Chloe: Mom, I brought some sandwiches, but I don't know which ones you like, so I brought you one of each.

Clark: I don't think your Mom's hungry, Chloe.

Chloe (to Clark): Have you talked to Oliver? He said he would set up a safe place for her to stay in Star City.

Clark: Chloe, we have a problem.

Chloe: Mom? Mom?

Moira Sullivan: I wanted to see a blue sky... one last time.

Chloe: Well, there will be plenty of blue skies where you're going, Mom. You're not going to be locked inside, any more.

Moira: Sweetheart... I'm slipping back.

Clark: The drug that Lex used only lasts for 24 hours, or else she won't stay lucid. Chloe, she doesn't have much time left.

Chloe: Well, I'll go talk to Lex. I'll make a deal with him.

Moira: No! No deals with that man. I can't allow it.

Chloe: Mom, I already lost you once. I'm not gonna do it again. If this drug is out there, I can get it, trust me. I have some pretty amazing resources at my disposal.

Moira: Being with you again... is the greatest gift I could have ever been given. But I'm dangerous, Chloe.

Chloe: No, Mom. That's not true.

Moira: My ability to control people with powers, it's like I'm a human weapon. I can't allow it.

Chloe: But Mom, it doesn't have to be like this.

Moira: My little cub reporter. This belongs... to you...

Chloe (crying): No, Mom, please. Please don't go, Mom. Not yet (voice breaking), not again..

Moira: I ... love you ... Chloe.

Chloe: I love you, Mom.

4) Lex and Chloe quotes

Lex: Luthorcorp Crimes Against Humanity. That's catchy. Too bad it'll never go to print.

Chloe: Lex, I'm tired of playing hardball or softball, or any ball for that matter. Games over.

Lex (sighs): I'll tell you, your audacity's impressive, Chloe. Especially given your late-night activities. What? You don't remember? You ran my car off the road a few nights ago. Investigators have boot prints, hair fibers, samples of the mud found in your apartment.

Chloe: You were in my apartment?

Lex: Tell me, how many years do you get for aggravated assault -- 10, 20?

Chloe: For what you've done, they're gonna throw away the key.

Lex: For what I've done? (scoffs) You don't have a shred of proof about any of this, and you never will. But rest assured, the evidence I have against you is locked away safe and secure. Now make that article disappear, and you'll remain a free woman. Deal?

Chloe: My mother sacrificed everything to protect the world from scum like you. And if taking you down means spending some quality time behind bars, then sign me up.

Lex: You know, I thought you might say that. That's why there's a plan "B," firmly in place... a plan that makes prison look like a picnic.

5) Chloe and Clark

Clark: Hey, Chloe, are you okay? How are you doing?

Chloe: It's just so unfair. I mean, she's never gonna read any of the articles I have written, you know, or meet Jimmy. She's never gonna get to know the person that I've become.

Clark: It's a good thing I told her.

Chloe: You did?

Clark: After I brought your mother to Oliver's apartment, I gave her the complete Chloe Sullivan bio. She was so proud, that's something no one can ever take away.

Chloe: Lex came to talk to me, Clark. Basically, he said it's either kill or be killed. The story or me.

Clark: He threatened you?

Chloe: I'm in his cross hairs.

Clark: Well, now he's in mine.

Chloe: Think about Lana. We can't do anything to him until we know she's safe.

Clark: You're right. He'd feed her to the lions just to spite me. But it's inevitable. The war's about to begin.
                              Last edited by tibbit78; 04-21-2007, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎