Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Raya had lived, would she have supported Clark??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Raya was around I doubt that there would have been Clana season 7

Comment

Originally posted by rebecavaldez
      Which would have been cool!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Raya supporting Clark as a f*ck buddy? Absolutely!

Comment

I rewatch the frist epoisde of season 6. I forgot Raya knock Clark out with a kick when they frist met.

Comment

Originally posted by rebecavaldez
            Hmm, yes most possible! I would have liked that. I liked Raya too, I hated that they killed her off so soon.

Comment

Yessssssssssss. And she was beautiful.

Comment

At that point on the show, I think Raya would've been a continuing positive influence on Clark, at least as far as him embracing his destiny and kryptonian heritage. Similarly, I think Clark's love and respect for humanity and earth would've tempered any "We're superior to them" inclinations Raya may have had. Plus, I think a romantic relationship may have developed between Clark and Raya, had she lived. At the very least, the two of them would've been friends, but I really think they would've ended up together.

At any rate, it was a shame that Raya didn't get more of a chance to shine. She was a very interesting character, and her presence on the show would've shaken things up and most likely made the show better.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎