No announcement yet.

Is Linda Lake coming back?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Linda Lake coming back?

It's been quite a few episodes, but Season 6 is known for bringing up storylines and waiting until you've forgotten about them to bring them back. I personally would rather they forgot about her; she seemed like a shallow (no pun intended) character at best. Her dialouge was tacky and obvious, and her acting sub-par.
    But i'm not here to rant. Her power is interesting, and I believe the producers said in one of their self-promoting spoilers that she would play a crucial role in the future. (on a side note, I do think TPTB think a little too highly of their writing skills sometimes with their oh-so-enticing clues)
    So what are your thoughts? Will we see more of her?
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Maybe?
    0%

Well we don't know for sure that she's dead, she just turned into water again when she was run over.

But she's a reporter after a story, and she knows clark is an alien, surely if she was still alive she would go write that story straight away?

Comment

The water going down the drain into the sewer indicates that she is probably dead, but keeps it barely ambiguous enough to keep open the possibility of bringing her back in the future.

Comment

Maybe she is disgusted by the sewers.

I'd love to see more of her though, she has an amazing ability. If only she used it for good... Nahh!

Comment

I hope she stays away, I really didn't like her character.

Comment

She is back for Infamous episode March 12, 2009.

Comment

I'm glad i waited a couple of years to vote on this thread

Comment

I'm glad she's coming back

Comment

Originally posted by Peat Moss
                  It's been quite a few episodes, but Season 6 is known for bringing up storylines and waiting until you've forgotten about them to bring them back. I personally would rather they forgot about her; she seemed like a shallow (no pun intended) character at best. Her dialouge was tacky and obvious, and her acting sub-par.
                  But i'm not here to rant. Her power is interesting, and I believe the producers said in one of their self-promoting spoilers that she would play a crucial role in the future. (on a side note, I do think TPTB think a little too highly of their writing skills sometimes with their oh-so-enticing clues)
                  So what are your thoughts? Will we see more of her?
                  Yes.

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Clark/Lois-fan
                  I'm glad she's coming back
                  I feel the same.
                  Last edited by Selenatripox; 08-07-2009, 02:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Shouldn't this thread be closed now Davis killed her at the end of Season 8's imfamous.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎