Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest trailer and preview clip discussion (MERGED)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sooooo excited for these episodes...everyone in my house is yelling because i was jumping up and down when i saw the trailer....that and throwing things at me when i was reciting the loft scene between clark and lana
    the only thing that makes me more pissed off about waiting until April 19th is that I'm gonna be in Florida during that time.....I'll have to wait until i get back on sunday at midnight

Comment

That was pretty cool. Putting the Clexana nonsense aside, looks like some awesome Clex stuff coming in "Nemesis", some heavy duty emotional stuff for Chloe in "Progeny", and Lois definitely getting into the thick of things. Looks like Lionel might get a little payback from Lana too. I can't wait to see screencaps to try and figure out some stuff.

But Nemesis? Can't Wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
        That was pretty cool. Putting the Clexana nonsense aside, looks like some awesome Clex stuff coming in "Nemesis", some heavy duty emotional stuff for Chloe in "Progeny", and Lois definitely getting into the thick of things. Looks like Lionel might get a little payback from Lana too. I can't wait to see screencaps to try and figure out some stuff.

Nemesis does look cool. I can hardly wait!

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad

Nemesis does indeed look very cool. Finally some Clex action that has nothing to do with Lana, at least directly.

And did anyone else notice that Moira, Chloe's mother, seemed awfully nonresponsive to Chloe? Perhaps she goes into some sort of catatonic state when using her powers. That would also explain the spoiler from Ausiello regarding Chloe's power and that it has a similar effect on Chloe. Just speculating...
          Last edited by Nospam; 03-29-2007, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
            I think bit is misleading. It's possible that Lana shot someone else in the mansion to protect Lex.
            yeah looks like someone else with a gun trained on Lex.
            Taller, more built. Possibly Kate Keenan trying to trap Lex in the cave as it looks like a Nemesis shot with what Lex is wearing.

Comment

There was a shorter version at the end of tonight's rerun of Hydro:

Nemesis trailer? (15MB mpg)

Nemesis Trailer? (13MB wmv)
              Last edited by Rosey; 03-29-2007, 07:02 PM.

Comment

That looks like it's down in the caves..thats what Lex is wearing during the cave in at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosey

I thought it was funny all the Chloe scenes were edited out in this smaller one

Comment

only thing i could think about while i was watching the clip.
                    I love this show and I want to see these episodes asap.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretzNLyz15
                      That looks like it's down in the caves..thats what Lex is wearing during the cave in at least.
                      Yes, excellent catch. The spoilers say something about Wes Keenan's wife causing the explosion. I guess she is holding the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by aqgalaxy
                        I thought it was funny all the Chloe scenes were edited out in this smaller one
                        Chloe always gets the short end of the stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosey

thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by chlarkfan333
                            Chloe always gets the short end of the stick.
                            The last eps are about the Clexana triangle..and they're gonna promote it like crazy..sorry..

Comment

Good Stuff

- "You're the only real friend I've ever had, Clark. Somewhere along the way, you saw me as your nemesis."
                              - Clark, Lex, and Lois in the first scenes!
                              - LYNDA CARTER!
                              - Chloe + Lynda Carter!
                              - Aftermath of cave stuff. So cool!
                              - Lois and Chloe kickin' butt!
                              - Clark & Lex holding each other up!
                              - The PROTOTYPE!
                              - All the gun stuff. Lots of guns. Lana, Kate Keenan...
                              - PROTOTYPE!
                              - Lex falls while trying to get out of the cave, Clark catches him!
                              - Lois running from somethin' evil!
                              - Clark, fighting the PROTOTYPE!
                              - Clark saving Lois!
                              - Lex... leaving Clark to die.
                              - If all of this wasn't enough, it's being played with an awesome Bloc Party song.
                              - "The war's about to begin."

Bad Stuff

- Clana. Ruins everything.
                              - Lana? Attempting to kill Lionel? Honey, kill me first.
                              Last edited by Routh; 03-29-2007, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretzNLyz15
                                The last eps are about the Clexana triangle..and they're gonna promote it like crazy..sorry..
                                I know. Doesn't mean I have to like though.

Still, I am psyched about the upcoming episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎