Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will the cliffhanger be in the finale? (All seasons)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Finale

Lex Luthor dieing on his thrown the Toilet after taking a big crap. Just like The King Elvis. Maybe he dies from the smell.

Comment

The season 7 finale 7x15 (hopefully WGA stirke ends soon)

Well my guess is that it has something to do with Lex and Clark like some past season finales. The spoilers section does mention heavy things about Clark and the Luthors. Also Veritas (title of episode) in Greek means truth. Seems like Lex may finally find out the truth about Clark or possibly Kara. To quote Lex from "Fierce" (7x03), "Sooner or later I will find out the truth."

Comment

Hah I bet It will end with some saying "Lionel's Dead!" and the episode ends, that would suck, i hope its Bizarro or Brainiac doing something crazy or Clark staring his training.

Comment

Clark flies off in a digitalized costume (that looks real, like my avatar) and gets ready to fight the war against Darkseid with the Justice League.
          Or, it could be just another Season Finale where every character is seemingly dead or dying.

Comment

I think i pick the latter...here's what i think will happen...Clark-training...Clana-BREAKUP...
            Chloe,Lois and Jimmy-Nearly dead...Kara-???...Lex-To the real world...Lionel- Killed by Lex..

Comment

Check out the superman homepage it doesnt look like MR will be back next year so this maybe the last season, all you writers suck for ruining my favorite show!!!!!!!!

Comment

if kara returns maybe he will learn to fly, too be honest the not flying rule is becoming annoying, it would be great if kara the martian manhunter and clark fly together with the justice league below ready to take down 33.1 once and for all.

Comment

What if Lionel goes after Lex for killing Grant and they both end up dead. If both MR & JG decided to leave would be an easy way to write them out of the show in case they don't want to return for Season 8.

Comment

Maybe Clark looses one of his balls?

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe

I think it would be a bigger cliffhanger if he actually FOUND them...

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe

Originally posted by Eeyore840
                        I think it would be a bigger cliffhanger if he actually FOUND them...
                        ROFL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

k people bruce wayne will never be on the show so dont even bother talking about it anymore. and chloe and clark will never hook up so drop that crap. y do ppl like chloe so much? shes nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by KAL-EL_3
                            y do ppl like chloe so much? shes nothing special.
                            I like Chloe because she is CW's version of a true friend. Not that many role models out there.

Comment

Originally posted by KAL-EL_3
                              y do ppl like chloe so much? shes nothing special.
                              Chloe is a cutie. She is wifey material.

Comment

To follow the same theory that I developped on another post (Is lionel good? on spoilers page) I think is gonna take clark's body again (read my theory to understand, +, you can tell me there was already a Transference episode,but there was two episodes with bizzaro or 3, same with Kal el and same with red-K clark,so....it'll be again a good doppelganger for cliffhanger)
                                I don't know what is "veritas", but from what I read and the name, it seems to be a sort of Illuminati organization, a sort of conspiracy with influent people who have contacts with aliens.
                                According to the theory, it'll be logical that lionel won't want to give clark to this group (it'll explains why he receives a letter in order to threat him,but of course lionel till episode 20th of this season will explain that what he does is to protect clark),yeah, he wants to preserve clark's body...for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎