Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will the cliffhanger be in the finale? (All seasons)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about this... Clark kills Bizarro Clark, Lex kills Lionel, and Lois is trapped somewhere yelling "Superman, help!"

Comment

Originally posted by clarksgirl93
      i think that it will be who every it is thats gonna die and clark holding him/her in his arms and he'd be crying and then it would just end
      Kinda like Lois holding superman at the end of Death of Superman

Comment

Lana dies (or supposedly dies) in a car crash.

CK & BCK (Bizarro Clark Kent) fight on a dam that blows up (TO BE CONTINUED...!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Super Maverick
          clark meets bruce wayne.
          what is so dangerous about that

maybe bizarro clark kills someone and gets away
          Last edited by luke504; 04-22-2007, 03:50 PM.

Comment

this might seem really mean but my ideal ending would be if lana died a slow painful death

Comment

The cliff hanger will be to see if Lana stays dead.

Comment

I think the cliffhanger will be that Clark calls himself Superman to some child who sees him use his powers. Then he flies off to finish the mission.

The mission involves the remaining krypto freaks that gain a moment of publicity in metropolis. I believe that the phantom of Zod will snatch the alien baby that Lex took from Lana before she discovered something was wrong. And I bet the last zoner will be some inhuman monster to threaten Martha and Chloe only to have chloe develope a new and amazing power. It will also be revealed that Brainiac is Lionel, and that he is in control of the 33.1 program.

Just a few thoughts. I am not looking forward to Bizzarro in the series.

Copyguy

Comment

whatever happened to at the phantom zoner .. mabey they'll have somthing to do with the finale (Y)

Comment

I'd be happy with just another Chloe/Clark kiss! That would hold me over for the summer!

I'm sorry but can someone help me? WHO IS BIZARRO?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bware
                      I'd be happy with just another Chloe/Clark kiss! That would hold me over for the summer!

I'm sorry but can someone help me? WHO IS BIZARRO?!?!
                      he is a retard from a parrel world and thinks wrong is right and right is wrong

Comment

Or, in Smallville's case, maybe just a genetic experiment gone wrong.

I think the cliffhanger will be composed of:

*After healing Lois with her newfound power, Chloe lies motionless on the dam, the life seemingly sapped out of her, as Lois sobs over her unconscious form.
                        *Lex places a trap for his father, which results in Martha and Lionel cornered by the Zoner seen on the "Project: Ares" video clip in "Nemesis".
                        *Bizarro Clark destroys Lana's car, killing her; Clark marches towards him with his eyes blazing, Lana's body in his arms. Lex looks on.

Comment

Originally posted by boywithbluehanger
                          Wow...that alone would trump ANY cliffhanger in TV history!

Weird how easily 8 million viewers would tune in to see the season premiere for next season if they knew Bruce was the cliffhanger for season 6. I almost think its rumor-worthy...after all the series is nearing its end and this season we've already had two or three Gotham mentions for the first time in the series.

I'd trade a death of Chloe or Lana for a ONE Bruce episode!

No hard feelings shippers!

Sorry but I watch One Tree Hill for ships!
                          Smallville is my live-action/mystery fix
                          I'd let Martha, Lana, and Shelby all die OFF SCREEN, with a crappy bs reason, to see Bruce Wayne for one episode.

Comment

Clark fighting Bizarro Clark on the dam, it explodes.

Lois dies but Chloe's tears regenerate her but Chloe appears to be dying.

Lana is killed in a car crash witnessed by Lionel

Lex is bombarded by cops and the press about the death of Lana

Martha goes off to be senator, leaving Smallville.

Comment

ok after putting together all the spoilers and consulting with my screenwriting professor at columbia here is what we have come up with for the best guesses....

Lois will be stabbed by someone hired by lex when lois gets to close to the lex ares project/baby ordeal. Chloe will heal Lois with her tears but for every ounce of life she gives back to lois that will be taken from her own body. Lana will tell lex she is leaving him, and on her way to tell clark she is run off the road and wrecked. Bizarro and Clark will fight when the last zoner takes over one of Lex's "supersoldiers" and proceed to take part in the best fight scene we've seen to date on smallville and right when it looks bizarro will win martian the manhunter will save clark and that red crystal he used in labrynth will come back into play.

that leaves us with this......

-chloe is left motionless in lois arms

-lionel will propose to martha and she turns him down because she says she cant trust him, frustrated to prove to her he is trustworthy he runs off to help clark and he is killed by bizzaro clark

-lana's car explodes and it appears she dies inside but clark uses his super speed to get her out, she is badly injured and clark hides her out somewhere where the season ends with her uttering the words " i always knew you were more, that you were special, like a superhuman or a....(pause)... superman"

Comment

Will Clark kill Bizarro
                                Will Chloe save Lois
                                -will Chloe live?
                                Will Lana surive the explosion at the Dam?
                                - will Lana live?
                                Will Lex kill Lionel?
                                Will Martha finally feed Shelby?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍