Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My daddy is proud of me!! Lois Lane rocked!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daddy is proud of me!! Lois Lane rocked!!

Okay. I loved Erica in the episode. Lois Lane rocked once again. Not only did Erica look beautiful but Lois was written great as a reporter in the episode.

I loved the fact that Lois didn't open Chloe's PC although she was tempted to. Despite of her investigative instincts killing her, she didn't do something unethical.

Plus, it was so awesome that Lois looked at the picture and instantly figured out the address. I think her investigative skills are getting polished as time is passing. Can't wait to see her at the Planet.

I loved the entire Lois fight scenes too, her knack for getting into trouble is what makes her Lois Lane. Interestingly, Erica said the same thing a while ago in her interview in the Smallville magazine.

Anyway, I loved Erica/Lois comeback episode.

And I am sure all of you noticed Erica's hair looked much darker and brown in the entire episode.

She always rocks on this show.

Comment

I was thrilled about Erica's brown hair. She looked very pretty. The fight scenes were awesome too, but what really rocked was Lois's undercover/investigative stuff. Remindied me of Alias though

Comment

Originally posted by Farm_Girl
        I was thrilled about Erica's brown hair. She looked very pretty. The fight scenes were awesome too, but what really rocked was Lois's undercover/investigative stuff. Remindied me of Alias though
        The mini camera was a nice touch too. Very 007.

Comment

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
          The mini camera was a nice touch too. Very 007.
          What I always love about Lois is her confidence in situations like this. She is never the damsel in distress. She handles things on her own. She knew she was walking right into danger but the girl doesn't let go until she gets what she wants.

Comment

If only Lois had been in 'Promise'.......I mean someone had to slap Clark over the head while he was in Lana-obsessive wedding-crashing mood. And who else could do that if not Lois???

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
              If only Lois had been in 'Promise'.......I mean someone had to slap Clark over the head while he was in Lana-obsessive wedding-crashing mood. And who else could do that if not Lois???
              I really don't see what that's got to do with this particular subject?

Comment

I really don't see what that's got to do with the topic.
                She would have rocked in 'Promise' as well, there.

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
                  Can you imagine Lois slapping Clark on his head in the Church and then going oww.. but you're right, Lois is the only one who can snap Clark back into his senses. Right now, Lois and Clark have this really cool angst free friendship and as Al Gough puts it Lois is the only one who doesn't think he (Clark) walks on water. IMHO, they can use this relationship to pull Clark out of his trauma and make him the person we all know him to be.

I was just thinking that Smallville has done many things differently and changed timelines. They have Lois's character on the show and in this season, her character is the best written, so why don't the writers use Lois as a catalyst to bring Clark out of the angst. Why don't they simply show us the diffrence b/w Clark's present and his future by means of Lois pulling Clark out of this mess. If not romantically, then only by their friendship and the wonderful understanding and rapport they have.

I really don't see what that's got to do with this particular subject?
                  Um, well you're right.

So back to Lois's investigative skills and how she got herself blended with the happenings. I guess Daily Planet's star reporter is in making there. I wish Lois wouldn't give her story to Inquisitor and start working as freelance for sometime.
                  Last edited by Farm_Girl; 03-23-2007, 02:16 AM.

Comment

She's gutsy, has a keen eye for detail, smells something fishy immediately when she noticed the FR-44 mark, didn't give in to low temptations to invade other people's privacy, went undercover all on her own, got in the face of Athena the bouncer and used the situation to her own advantage by flirting with Athena, kicked butt literally and figuratively as well as fearlessly standing up for a friend, even after she has seen how Titan smashed Clark in the face and knocked him down. I also really love how her hair is completely brown, no blonde highlights anywhere.

She definitely rocks in this episode, as a person and as a reporter.

Originally posted by Farm_Girl
                    Can you imagine Lois slapping Clark on his head in the Church and then going oww.. but you're right, Lois is the only one who can snap Clark back into his senses. Right now, Lois and Clark have this really cool angst free friendship and as Al Gough puts it Lois is the only one who doesn't think he (Clark) walks on water. IMHO, they can use this relationship to pull Clark out of his trauma and make him the person we all know him to be.
                    TW himself has said with ED playing Lois Lane on the show, it allows his own character to be able to really let go and have fun, something that Clark hadn't been able to do because of all the "dramatic situations", per his own words. It also allows him to "explore character facets he couldn't before".
                    Last edited by freefall; 03-23-2007, 03:42 AM.

Comment

I just have to say that I love how the writer wrote Lois Lane in this episode and Erica acted all the part extemely well! I love this episode and the moments of between Clark and Lois!!!!

Comment

When Lois was thrown in that ring in that freaky place, any average girl would have freaked out. Lois despite of being in this great danger still kept her cool. That is one of her biggest iconic traits. Lois Lane doesn't panic!!

You guys must have noticed that when Clark walks in the ring, Lois is surprised but not relieved or anything. She's the one who is chalking out the plan and doesn't shy away from punching Clark to get out of the situation. Plus, she had the gutts to fight Titan.

Lois was written fantastic in the episode but the part I really loved was again, how she followed the lead from a simple picture. Agree with seacrystal there, Lois has a keen eye for detail & that is the prime quality of an investigative journalist or detective. Infact, a journalist at times is like a detective.

Putting together words on the paper is not the only thing a journalist has to do. Going out, seeking stories, finding details and putting oneself into danger also are a part of investigative reporting. I am glad TPTB are finally showing us the investigative reporter side of Lois. Can't wait to see when Clark joins her too.

ETA: I thought only I was going nutts with Erica's brown locks but seems like everyone noticed and loved it. She would look awesome in black hair. Lois has to get brunette at some point.. hear us TPTB make Erica brunette.. she looks hotter!!
                        Last edited by Farm_Girl; 03-23-2007, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Very classic Lois in this one. Well done, and a relief from Lana.

Comment

I think Lois was shown more like the comics Lois Lane than ever. I loved it when she was taking the pictures. The look on her face was so confident.

I just cannot stop talking about how much I loved Lois in this one!

Comment

The only low point for me was that it was Titan to knocked out lois in a few seconds and not ClarkMan. (just kidding)

I do give this version of lois credit for trying to fight Titan, that was good. Her being face down on the mat was even better, ClarkMan probably saved her from death yet once again. She probably doesn't even know what hit her. (the red costume was from her street-whore look when she tried to seduce Clark a few weeks back and failed)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎