Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doomsday Comparison to Titan (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol dude i swear5 all that info wasn't there before...

Comment

Originally posted by Super Maverick
      lol dude i swear5 all that info wasn't there before...
      I was only stating what I saw

Comment

Hey guys, it's only a show. Watch it for the entertainment value or don't.

Comment

I was reminded of Doomsday when I saw Titan, mostly because the writers said they might put Doomsday on. Obviously they couldn't, so, Titan. As for the spike, that's kind of like Doomsday, but also like around 3 former SV villians. The spike from the wrist thing seems to be pretty common in Kansas.

Comment

Well actually Mike-El231984 Doomsday was a very intelligent creature. like any living creature it takes time for you to learn things. if you read the comics leading up to the Death of Superman you can see Doomsday learning things like reading and speaking. The more he came in contact with stuff the more he learned. And when it was all said and done he actually learned that Superman was not really his enemy and even helped Superman before finally being killed off in the comics.

Comment

Originally posted by blackcelebration
              I also read in wikipedia that the fight with Titan copied frame by frame & expression by expression the fight between Superman & Doomsday!!!

Oh no! It says it in Wikipedia, so it must be true!

Until someone in the know backs that up, I'd not believe it. Too much work and too much money to spend for something so esoteric...

Comment

considering that they cannot just bring Doomsday in for one episode and then kill him or forget about him, (they could but it would be really lame) , they did a good job with the fight and the character. And if they did want to bring Doomsday in for a couple episode arc, they would need to triple their budget.

Comment

Titan was like a precursor to Doomsday I find

In all the fights Clark's been in I've never seen him get his ass handed to him like Titan did. He's bloody, bruised, and exhausted like he went 18 rounds with Mike Tyson. The knockout punch was fantastic; it's rare you see Clark cut loose like that. I haven't seen a fight this intense since Superman #75. In fact, since Lex's goons have confescated the body, whos' to say they won't try to come up with a genetically-modified being? Like, say, Doomsday?

Comment

Forgot to mention the blade that comes out of his hand

Comment

Re: Titan a lame ripoff of Doomsday

Originally posted by Hockeyking
                      Those Smallville writers have done it again, just not in a good way. Titan was such a ripoff of Doomsday it wasn't even funny. The bone spikes coming out of his hands, the reference to him being a genetically engineered warrior, can they not create something new and original! The whole fight scene was over in like 2 minutes. A couple of punches and Clark was in his best home run pose, staring at his enemy and almost strutting. No heat vision, no super speed, what a joke. How convenient that the ring guy got killed so he wouldn't tell his secret to anyone. There was so much wrong with this episode I'll vent in other threads.
                      Good point. Why doesnt clark use his heat vision to finish off the bad guys ? I can understand fighting humans but zoners ? Come on. He should have no problem vaporizing the bad guys.

Comment

Re: Re: Titan a lame ripoff of Doomsday

Originally posted by timbojill
                        Good point. Why doesnt clark use his heat vision to finish off the bad guys ? I can understand fighting humans but zoners ? Come on. He should have no problem vaporizing the bad guys.
                        well if you remember in heat (think thats the epi) when he first got his heat vision he had to think of uhhuhuhuhuhuh sex to get it to work. If something that big and ugly is trying to kill you would you be able to think of uhuhuhuhuhuhuh sex to try and fry it?

Comment

I don't think that's an issue now. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's not.

Comment

Good fight, but Clark could have beaten him easier in my opinion. It jsut shos he hasn't mastered his powers YET. Needin that training.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Mongul's got more combatants far deadlier than Titan. I'm beginning to wander how long Clark would last on Warworld.

Comment

Best fight Smallville has had. I don't see any reason for complaining here. It may have been more brutal than usual when relating to Superman mythos but still it was awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎