Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Get away from her!"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how they pretend to truly hate each other but like someone else pointed out, they always got each other's back.

Comment

I loved how Lois jumped to Clark's rescue when he was thrown into a wall by Titan, and then Clark defended Lois when Titan was going to likely kill her- it was exactly what Clois should be.

Comment

I loved the Lois/Clark interactions too. There were no words, only actions by which they had to show their gestures of care and I enjoyed it a lot. Loved the fact that Clark got all soft in the end when he sat besides Lois.

Agree with you there seacrystal, Lois doesn't prompt Clark for explanations. She just lets go. That is what makes their friendship all that more special.

Originally posted by meteor_phreak
        Or, he could have shown titan a pic of lexana, in which case titan would have agreed that clark should be pissy, and the fight would end with clark crying on his shoulder. maybe titan would have even offered clark his tennis ball.

Comment

Originally posted by meteor_phreak
          Or, he could have shown titan a pic of lexana, in which case titan would have agreed that clark should be pissy, and the fight would end with clark crying on his shoulder. maybe titan would have even offered clark his tennis ball.

Comment

They're such a no-BS couple. No whining, no lovetalk with no consequences, no biting each others heads over nonsense. Just pure quiet support and natural partnership with a good dose of healing humor.

I love them

Comment

Someone says Clark becomes "Superman" - is that true ?

Comment

Originally posted by Uffr
                I really wanted to hear Clark's lame excuse for how he escaped. It would have been classic.
                maybe next episode - because he's gonna have to say SOMETHING I mean - they were in a ring with a big dude - whether Lois knew he was super powered or not - she knew he was strong and doesn't yet know how strong CK is............

I do like Lois and Clark's interactions - I would like to see more.....

Comment

WOW it really wasn't a MOMENT!! if you seen this HUGE guy comin at your friend wouldn't you say get away from her...or be like Lois and try to help??? DAMN people is really over analyzing the dumb scene............ like calm down

Comment

Originally posted by CLanaF23
                    WOW it really wasn't a MOMENT!! if you seen this HUGE guy comin at your friend wouldn't you say get away from her...or be like Lois and try to help??? DAMN people is really over analyzing the dumb scene............ like calm down
                    Did you troll this thread? Everyone here is being calm, most are talking about how Clark's going to make up some lame excuse. It's not a shipper camp base...

It wasn't a big moment, I agree. But I still thought it was sweet.

Comment

Clark's Attitude

Clark's behavior in this episode really kicked ass. I mean from the preview and the way he was dressed, i thought that fool was on red K again however, did you notice that in last night's episode he kinda acted worse than him actually being on red K? I mean who could blame him though? The girl he loves ditched him for the MOD EDIT with all the money! Hahaha I think instead of desimating Titan that he should've kicked Lex's ass. Or, for old time's sake, dawn the red K ring and save Lana because God knows that the regular Clark wouldn't have the balls to do that himself!

4) Since there are members on this board from a wide range of backgrounds, all posters must refrain from making comments that could ordinarily be construed as sexist, homophobic, ethnocentric, racist, or significantly demeaning to any individual or group on the basis of disability, age, political inclinations or religion. What is construed as demeaning or hateful is up to the ultimate discretion of the moderators.
                      Last edited by jimmyolsenblues; 03-24-2007, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Re: "Get away from her!"

Originally posted by Ireallylikethisshow
                        Aww, a cute little Clois moment... with Lois jumping on Titan's back and getting hurt then Clark defending her.
                        I thought it was cute too. And the way Clark said "get away from her!" so forceful. He used his Superman voice.

Comment

His "get away from her!" was especially nice since that was really the only moment on the show where he was actually protecting someone!

I'm not complaining because I've liked epis like Exile and Vengeance well enough; I'm just pointing out that Superman has always been most different from Batman in that his crime fighting is from protectiveness over the people he loves (happily, due to principles or a big heart, Supes pretty much loves the whole universe).

Since Clark was so full of anger this epi, it was nice to have Lois around in danger to remind him to protect others rather than focus on a personal vendetta.

Comment

Clois lives and grows stronger every epi!

Comment

Originally posted by dcf
                              I would like to think I would be that brave in her position but the way he tossed Clark across the cage... that girl has guts!
                              I don't know about guts, but she's definitely missing common sense. Clark's yelling at Titan to leave Lois alone doesn't indicate any special feeling or concern for her. He would have done the same for any defenseless human being in a cage with that alien.

Comment

It's been the case pretty much since they met. Clark has a lot of intensity and determination when Lois is in trouble, and Lois lets out her emotions more when Clark is in trouble. Neither likes to see the other in pain either physically or emotionally, even when they're denying that they're friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎