Does Lois always play a stripper?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ville317
    It's the only way they can fit Lois into Smallville. LOL
    Amen, plus its the ONLY thing Lois has going for her. Chloe is the girl reporter, fun loving best friend of Clark.. Lois is there to fill space, IMHO..

Comment

Originally posted by imafan411
      I think Lois's whole role in this episode was funny, well acted, and let's just say downright bad-ass! I love the fight between her and Athena. The words that were said between the two were very cool too! haha..I love when Lois says something like "Just so you know, my daddy is proud of me...kitty cat." I was like "Aaaaawwwww burnage!!!"...lol. I just had a fun time watching this episode! kudos to the writers!!!
      I know. I loved it too.

Originally posted by Rhoda123
      Amen, plus its the ONLY thing Lois has going for her. Chloe is the girl reporter, fun loving best friend of Clark.. Lois is there to fill space, IMHO..
      Lois is THE ONLY investigative reporter on Smallville right now. She has the keen eye and investigative streak to get herself into situations, blend in and get stories. I am sorry but sitting at a laptop and searching on google doesn't make one a reporter.

Comment

Saying Kristin is gorgeous or exotic is one thing..i don't disagree with that. if anyone think she looks better scantily clad than Erica does i'm not gonna argue....i never said it wasn't an issue of taste...but some FHM poll as the definitive word? somehow implying that this means most men think KK looks better in a thong is totally off. A lot more people know who KK is than Erica is.

if Sports illustrated had to choose one of the three for their swimsuit issue, i'm pretty sure which one they'd choose....obviously the producers agree with me. Generally taller, voluptuous women catch people's eye more than shorter, flatter chested ones in this department. Kristin's role doesn't suit that kinda stuff anyway, and if she has it in her contract she doesn't wanna do that kind of stuff that's great for her;she has a lot of integrity. i think they exploit Erica in that department a tad too much.

Comment

Originally posted by meteor
          [B]
          if Sports illustrated had to choose one of the three for their swimsuit issue, i'm pretty sure which one they'd choose....obviously the producers agree with me. Generally taller, voluptuous women catch people's eye more than shorter, flatter chested ones in this department.
          Well they also choose girls that tend to look younger in their photo shoots, which Erica wouldn't fall under.

And models for the most part are flatter chested than voluptuous. There is such thing as taping to make a girl look bigger breasted in those photo shoots.
          Last edited by friday; 03-23-2007, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Swimsuit models short and flat chested? LOL...since when?

whatever.

Comment

whatever.
              Beyonce Knowles was on the cover and she's not model height. And Kristin isn't flat chested. Yes, she's not a D cup like Erica is, but that doesn't make her any less attractive.

This will be my last post in this thread. I can't debate without being direct which I believe would cross over to bashing.
              Last edited by friday; 03-23-2007, 12:13 PM.

Comment

I never said Kristin wasn't attractive..I said Erica's role and body better suit bikinis/ provocative clothing. When i was born as a male, 90% of my friends/guys i have ever met in life when it comes to bikinis, given various attractive women, would prefer to look at taller, more voluptuous than shorter flatter ones.

If this has changed, and the average/stereotype now prefer shorter women with small breasts in bikinis, then it's news to me but so be it.

Allison and Kristin are both very pretty...that isn't the point. They exploit Erica in this department way,way more and imo it's obvious why.

Comment

whatever.
                  The person said "models". Have you ever seen a runway show?
                  Does Kate Moss ring a bell? Or anyone similar in high fashion?

And I don't know what this "Men prefer to see Kristin in a thong" business is.
                  The point is, KK was nominated on the list, ED wasn't, and KK hadn't even posed for the magazine. ED had posed for the magazine.

Those men didn't even see KK in a bathing suit to think she was hotter. That says a lot right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoda123
                    You are correct, it was necessary for this version of lois to beg, borrow and steal from Chloe in order to get anywhere or do anything. It was Chloe's research that gave lo-lo a clue, otherwise, she was clueless as usual. Beyond recognizing and former post, she got knocked out, that was all that she accomplished. Clark was there because he got the benefit of Chloe's efforts, lois was there due to no investigating on her own, it was yet again Chloe, the real reporter on the show. (not to be confused the T&A injection which is the soul and sole reason for this lois to be hanging around Smallville.)

Comment

Originally posted by HeddyH

yes..i have, and if you think most men prefer anorexic women with little boy bodies to women who actually look like women than you should stop watching those programs. if you think KK looks better in a swimsuit than ED, then that's cool. i don't understand why people are getting all testy arguing about bodies that aren't even theirs..LOL.

But neither FHM nor anybody is gonna tell me the majority of men out there think women who have bodies like Erica don't look better in provocative clothing than women who have bodies like Kristin. but what do i know about what guys think..i only am one.

sure there are prefernces, but it's like saying that the majority of women prefer good looking skinny guys to good looking guys that have a body like TW. let's get realistic for a minute here. it woulda been a lot better for me had this been the case.

Comment

Originally posted by HeddyH

And I don't know what this "Men prefer to see Kristin in a thong" business is.
                        The point is, KK was nominated on the list, ED wasn't, and KK hadn't even posed for the magazine. ED had posed for the magazine.

Those men didn't even see KK in a bathing suit to think she was hotter. That says a lot right there.

Not really. That's like asking men who'd they rather see naked. Someone they've seen nude before or something they haven't. Not to mention that meteor was right in pointing out that KK is much more well known. I swear you KK groupies are so fanatical sometimes you lose all sense and logic. It's embarrassing. Everywhere I go it's always the same. The only thing that changes is the name of the show, the film or character.
                        Last edited by zanos; 03-23-2007, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farm_Girl
                          FYI, Erica Durance is nominated in the FHM's 100 most sexiest women 2007.
                          I just looked, 'E' for Erica and she wasn't listed.

Comment

Originally posted by friday
                            Beyonce Knowles was on the cover and she's not model height. And Kristin isn't flat chested. Yes, she's not a D cup like Erica is, but that doesn't make her any less attractive.

This will be my last post in this thread. I can't debate without being direct which I believe would cross over to bashing.
                            She's on the cover because she's Beyonce Knowles.

Comment

As far as i can remember, Beyonce is a curvacious and well figured woman. She may not be 5'11'', but her body looks nothing like a super thin and wafey runway model.
                              Last edited by meteor; 03-23-2007, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Does she play a stripper?

Uh, maybe she ain't playin'

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍