Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Lois always play a stripper?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she just needed a good reason to wear that sharp outfit of hers. She had it in her closet all that time, but no reason to put it on!!!

Comment

I think Lois's whole role in this episode was funny, well acted, and let's just say downright bad-ass! I love the fight between her and Athena. The words that were said between the two were very cool too! haha..I love when Lois says something like "Just so you know, my daddy is proud of me...kitty cat." I was like "Aaaaawwwww burnage!!!"...lol. I just had a fun time watching this episode! kudos to the writers!!!

Comment

i'm speaking from my perspective, and i'm pretty sure if you dressed all 3 women up in bikinis and polled every man in the western world on who is "hotter", Erica would win in a landslide.

it's not a fluke that Erica's skin dispplayed per scene quotient is way higher than Allison's or Krisitin's. the characters are one reason...the curves on their respective bodies imo are the other.

Comment

I saw no striper Leather wrestling Vixen, yes I did. And AlMilesīs choice to play up the sex (sex sells, this is no charity show) then so be it, but it cant be atributed to Lois character directly, as all characters she is a servant of the plot and merchandise.

Although i do wonder if she owned the suit or if she bought it to go undercover. Althouhg its not the first time Lois Lane has dressed in leather to infiltrate undercover in a jail. In LnC, both Clark and Lois dressed in leather to go undercover and report on I dont remember what in a jail house.

Comment

I like pretty girls in red leather.

Comment

Originally posted by meteor
              i'm pretty sure if you dressed all 3 women up in bikinis and polled every man in the western world on who is "hotter", Erica would win in a landslide.
              Really? Because Askmen magazine "Top 99 Women of 2007" with 8.5 million votes worldwide to it, had Kristin ranked at #57 while Erica ranked second/third (can't remember which) to last.

Then more recent FHM's "100 Sexiest Women In The World 2007" Kristin was nominated and Erica wasn't regardless of the fact Erica pose for their cover last year half naked and Kristin never has posed ever for the magazine!

So again, it's all in the eye of the beholder and your eyes say Erica would win in a landslide.
              Last edited by Kreukie; 03-23-2007, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Unless one is talking about a TRUE scientific poll, i.e. one that is without a selection bias and has a representative sample of the population, these polls and generalisations are meaningless.

Comment

Lois didn't play a stripper, she made up the story to throw off that chick. But her star and stripes line made me laugh and think about Exposed..

Erica looked hot in leather.. totally loved her brown hair.. the woman is beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by Kreukie
                    Really? Because Askmen magazine "Top 99 Women of 2007" with 8.5 million votes worldwide to it, had Kristin ranked at #57 while Erica ranked second/third (can't remember which) to last.

Then more recent FHM's "100 Sexiest Women In The World 2007" Kristin was nominated and Erica wasn't regardless of the fact Erica pose for their cover last year half naked and Kristin never has posed ever for the magazine!

So again, it's all in the eye of the beholder and your eyes say Erica would win in a landslide.
                    Good point!! I think some today equate sexy with getting half naked. Kristen has that exotic look.

Comment

more like what Allison and Kristin can't do. Neither of them has the body or sex appeal to pull off any of those kinds of roles like Erica can.
                      Is this a joke?
                      KK decided not to dress like that because of her MORALS, ETHICS, and SELF RESPECT.
                      Not because she doesn't have DD breasts.

Originally posted by Polomontana
                      Good point!! I think some today equate sexy with getting half naked. Kristen has that exotic look.

I agree. I wonder what Kristin's background is. She's gorgeous.
                      I wish they wouldn't put such dark colours on her lips. I think she has perfectly shaped lips (I'm ridiculously jealous) and she doesn't need all that lipstick.

Comment

it's not a fluke that Erica's skin dispplayed per scene quotient is way higher than Allison's or Krisitin's. the characters are one reason...the curves on their respective bodies imo are the other.
                        The only curve that Lois has is on her chest. She doesn't have curvaceous hips. Chloe earns that title.

Originally posted by Kreukie

Great post.
                        Last edited by friday; 03-23-2007, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by prozodevr
                          Hey besides its not a problem for Erica playing a lesbian or a stripper ro a dancer...because i mean in real life Erica goes as far as running around totally naked when she is home with her husband and then throwing naked parties with her firends and husband. so thats that. and its not a lie. it came straight from Ericas mouth.
                          You are correct, exhibitionist behaviour and thinking is shared trait with strippers and others who sell their bodies for money. (someone didn't like Howard asking so much about the nudie parties since he thought it was weird; Howard Stern thought it was weird. Wow)

Not every actress can pull off the part of a stripper believeably, it takes a sort of hardened personality with a crass demeanor. Some can and some aren't.

Actually, I was proud of the lois character for trying to fight Titan, that took courage. I like it even better when she landed face down in the ring. One should always know their limitations. This version of lois hasn't yet had an introspective moment other than her short visit to 'heaven.' (the Fortress of Solitude)

Comment

Originally posted by dcf
                            cheesy lesbian love scenes... But I guess all the characters have their bad moments
                            haha, i wouldn't exactly call that a bad moment

Comment

Hell i thought that was the best scene. Lois was hot and when Ashley and Lois looked like the were going to lock up, i was on the edge of my seat.

I wish she would play a stripper more. of course i've watched the first 10 minutes of house of the dead probably a million times and the butterfly effect 2. (if you don't know this they both have Erica and she is nude in both) if your wondering what that noise is Thats the sound of all the men on this site running out and getting those two movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreukie Then more recent FHM's "100 Sexiest Women In The World 2007" Kristin was nominated and Erica wasn't regardless of the fact Erica pose for their cover last year half naked and Kristin never has posed ever for the magazine! [/B]
                                FYI, Erica Durance is nominated in the FHM's 100 most sexiest women 2007.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎