No announcement yet.

Does Lois always play a stripper?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah ....

Lois doin' the low-cut low-down, flirtin' with the cleavage, to get what she wants ...

And what Lois wants, Lois gets ...

"Resurrection."

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out the outfit. Why the heck did she wear that outfit? And where did she get it? It was very strange, IMO

Comment

She got the outfit from the Britney Spears second-hand store

Comment

I've yet to see Lois be good at anything else, to be honest.
          Even her stripping was bad.

I wonder why they're making Lois Lane like this.
          Oh well, I don't care.

Originally posted by BadToad
          I'm still trying to figure out the outfit. Why the heck did she wear that outfit? And where did she get it? It was very strange, IMO
          I think she had suspected that there would be security guards, so she wore the outfit and took that jug in with her to use her "My car broke down on the way to the stripclub" excuse in case she ran into anyone.
          She probably suspected she could slut her way out of trouble with male security guards.
          Or lesbian security guards.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreukie
            Seems like Erica was cast to wear and do things that both Allison and Kristin wrote in their contract they wouldn't do.
            LOL Good Point!

Erica is just a lil bit horny

Comment

Check out her abs, that girl works out!

-cs™

Comment

Hey besides its not a problem for Erica playing a lesbian or a stripper ro a dancer...because i mean in real life Erica goes as far as running around totally naked when she is home with her husband and then throwing naked parties with her firends and husband. so thats that. and its not a lie. it came straight from Ericas mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by prozodevr
                  Hey besides its not a problem for Erica playing a lesbian or a stripper ro a dancer...because i mean in real life Erica goes as far as running around totally naked when she is home with her husband and then throwing naked parties with her firends and husband. so thats that. and its not a lie. it came straight from Ericas mouth.
                  that's her perogative, but this is a lois discussion not an ED discussion.

Comment

What's wrong with that? She isn't forcing anyone to come to her HOME while she decides to do this at HOME is she? Good grief.

Comment

Seems like Erica was cast to wear and do things that both Allison and Kristin wrote in their contract they wouldn't do.
                      more like what Allison and Kristin can't do. Neither of them has the body or sex appeal to pull off any of those kinds of roles like Erica can.

Comment

What kind of roles are you talking about? I am sure other men out there would have liked to see Lana or Chloe in that red leather outfit or the stars and stripes... am I wrong?

Comment

short answer: Yes she does . Why? I-dunno, but its annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by dcf
                            What kind of roles are you talking about? I am sure other men out there would have liked to see Lana or Chloe in that red leather outfit or the stars and stripes... am I wrong?
                            Allison and Krisitn are girl next door types, and their characters don't suit parading around in stars and stripes stripper outfits.

i'm not saying they aren't nice looking young women, but in terms of their bodies and shear sex appeal, imo they don't match up to Erica, and would look totally out of place in those kinds of situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Ville317
                              It's the only way they can fit Lois into Smallville. LOL
                              SO TRUE

I AGREE

Originally posted by dcf
                              She got the outfit from the Britney Spears second-hand store

Yep. . .On "Howard Stern". . .GO FIGURE
                              Last edited by chlark=destiny; 03-22-2007, 09:55 PM.

Comment

i think fans should, as much as possible, separate AM, KK and ED from Chloe, Lana and Lois......

who has sex appeal or not is very relative actually....saying that AM or KK don't have the sex appeal that Erica does....well, we don't know for sure...ppl have their preferences for either of the 3 n terms of sex appeal

AM, KK and ED are ACTRESSES who play their respective partners, who, on the show, have to play "the girl next door" types or the "sexy tomboy" types

trust...with enough make up/wardrobe, personality adjustments and whatever else actresses do to get ready for their parts..i'm sure they could switch roles anyday

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎