Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Lois always play a stripper?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its too bad the the writers have to write Lois as such a joke. I wish they'd start making her use her brain, and not mainly her body to get by. As someonelse stated she stole the story from Chloe.
    We haven't seen her for like two or three episodes and she just shows up in this one, and all they can think to do with her is put her in another sexy outfit, and she gets knocked out. Where the hell was Chloe anyway? She just disappeared, and was never seen for the rest of the episode, when she was worried about Clark taking on the zoner. This made absolutely no sense. Get with it writers, and, your going to replace Lois for Chloe in a episode at least make it one where we see Lois acting on her own as a reporter, getting the story by herself. People are right when they say they seem to write a reason into the episode for Lois to appaer half naked, its like thats the number one thought behind it. Also, there's a hell of a lot more tall, attractive women without fake, D cup breasts in this world. Not being big chested, does not make you less attractive.

Comment

I think Erica Durance is beautiful. I thought it made sense for her to go after the story. There was a legitimate reason and interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Christine C
        Its too bad the the writers have to write Lois as such a joke. I wish they'd start making her use her brain, and not mainly her body to get by. As someonelse stated she stole the story from Chloe.
        We haven't seen her for like two or three episodes and she just shows up in this one, and all they can think to do with her is put her in another sexy outfit, and she gets knocked out. Where the hell was Chloe anyway? She just disappeared, and was never seen for the rest of the episode, when she was worried about Clark taking on the zoner. This made absolutely no sense. Get with it writers, and, your going to replace Lois for Chloe in a episode at least make it one where we see Lois acting on her own as a reporter, getting the story by herself. People are right when they say they seem to write a reason into the episode for Lois to appaer half naked, its like thats the number one thought behind it. Also, there's a hell of a lot more tall, attractive women without fake, D cup breasts in this world. Not being big chested, does not make you less attractive.
        Ah, Christine, good for you, you can tell quality from quantity and real from fake, a lot of viewers don't realize that the facade in question is just that, fake.

Comment

There hasn't been a decent Lois episode since "Lucy". I still watch that episode time and time again on DVD. (I just fast forward the Lana/Jason/Genevieve scenes).

Will there ever be an episode that brings redemption to Lucy's character? Will we see the General again? Maybe not.

I just want to see more of the Lois Lane we all know and love from the comics. She needs to be put on center stage where she belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by darkkrypton81
            There hasn't been a decent Lois episode since "Lucy". I still watch that episode time and time again on DVD. (I just fast forward the Lana/Jason/Genevieve scenes).

Will there ever be an episode that brings redemption to Lucy's character? Will we see the General again? Maybe not.

I just want to see more of the Lois Lane we all know and love from the comics. She needs to be put on center stage where she belongs.
            I agree. It would be great to see her and have more character development. I have also wondered what ever happened with Lucy. But Lois definitely deserves more screen time.

Comment

She stripped once very awkwardly (still hot!) and now it was just mentioned she was a stripper. I don't think this was too much even with the red latex suit. Of course my oppinion is a bit biased...

Comment

ED has a great body, I'll give her that, so of course, Lois does. But I still don't like Lois.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎