Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Lex now suspect that Naman is on Earth?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xrayvision
    Yes he knows. He knows that when Sageeth would touch the starblade, that it would crumble. And that's exactly what happened in Talisman. He knows that it was him and not Lionel who touched it. The Frag Man told me that on the Australian DVD set, there is an additional deleted scene for Talisman in which Lex & Lionel are talking about how the starblade crumbled when Lex touched it. Man, I would love to see this. That episode had the best deleted scenes ever (the birthday party & this one). John Scheider should be brought back as a director several more times.

The Frag Man made a transcription of the lines between Lex & Lionel in that scene:

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...05#post2868905
    Thanks for the link. I think that maybe this was deleted for a reason - maybe to keep the audience guessing as to what really happened - so that it could be answered later on. I'm thinking it's overdue for the caves to make an appearance.

Originally posted by SuperFan85
    But why would he want to give superpowered people he's all ready deemed dangerous, more powers? Unless he has some ultimate plan, where he'd be able to control his army somehow, but I dunno how he'd do that.
    Well - from what I remember - there is at least one person who can control people in Lex's midst. Granted he lost his power but I seem to remember Lex saying something along the lines of 'nothing is ever lost' - you just never know with Lex - he might be slowly slipping into that he is the answer for saving everyone from Namon if he really believes that Segeeth is the hero of the story - maybe Lex doesn't know and maybe he does - either way, I'm certain of which way Lex will be siding when the time comes.

Comment

If you're talking about Myx, here's my thoughts
      I really, really hope Myx will come back. But judging from his role in Superman mythos, I don't think Myx will have the same power. Remember--his power before was not hypotism, it was control of fate and chance. That's how he could tell Clark to choke, even though people can't voluntarily close their breathing pathways. And since Myx is such an undefined villian, I hope we'll see a brand new power, and even the saying his name backwards to defeat him, thing.

Comment

Lex said in talisman that he is sageeth and his job is to stop naman from taking over/detroying the world.

Comment

^^He did not say it that directly, but that was the general meaning of what he said.

I wonder if resorting to 33.1 is Lex's way of showing that he completely dropped any interest he had on Clark (which seems like it's the case) and is instead preparing himself & the world for the coming of Naman (though he doesn't know that Naman is already here) so that he can protect himself & the world from a being with such powers.

I wonder if he suspects that Naman is already here from the 2nd meteor shower, or may come in a future meteor shower (or maybe he doesn't equate the legendary "rain of fire" from the prophecy to be a meteor shower). Perhaps he agrees with what Milton Fine told him in Hypnotic about the possibility of an alien presence and that Naman is hiding & living amongst normal people at this moment.

Comment

I don't think that they've dropped the idea of Naman completely. In "Labyrinth", we were shown all sorts of pieces of Clarks past when he was meeting with the psychiatrist/zoner. Like the jor-el handsoap and the phantom zone magazine....there were tons pieces from Clarks life. Most of them were from his recent past, but one of the names on the wall which were all supposed to be part of the "dream world" clark had created was "Naman". Now I might be reading into this a little bit too much. But, perhaps the used that piece of his past to hint at bringing back that part of the storyline. I know it's probably wishful thinking, but it would be pretty sweet.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎