View Poll Results: Is Clark finally a fine tuned fighting machine or just lucky?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Clark is well on his way to being Supes one day

191 92.27%
  • No, Clark could have used MM, Justice League or even Shelby's help

16 7.73%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Well it seemed to live up to Titan's expectations.

"Good fight"

Drops dead
    Last edited by dcf; 03-22-2007 at 09:03 PM.

The fight was great. I was just hoping Clark would start super speeding around Titan, roughing him up. Still good, nonetheless.

Society of Super Mods STFanatic's Avatar
    I really really liked the fight scenes, the spike from the arm brought back memories of Doomsday who beat the snot outta Superman.

And most of all I was amazed that the fight lasted longer than five seconds!

Originally posted by falcon64z8
    I was like "All-you-can" (from street fighter) at the end when he mad the final punch at Kane.
    You mean Shoryuken.

By far the best superpowered fight in the entire series. The writers did exactly what I was saying they should do for a long time. It was nice to see Clark get and give a beating.

Edit: Also, did anyone notice that this was the first fight against a Zoner that Clark won alone, without any MM, cyrstal, or cheap trick (like he did for Gloria) being used to win.
    Last edited by Jetta; 03-22-2007 at 09:46 PM.

Custom Title Aborted.. Exodus2000's Avatar
    nah...i wasnt impressed......i thought his fight with Brainiac was better.

Posting Pro christian_kryptonian's Avatar
    This was probably THEE best figt in Smallville history. The Zod battle certainly didn't pass this one. I was impressed. And top off the night with a win from the OSU Buckeyes! OH YEAH BABY!!!

That was easily the greatest fight in Smallville. Now that's how I want to see Superman fight!

It was a great fight, the best, but I certainly don't wish that they'd went for Clark upper-cutting Zod instead of the flying and crystal trapping, that wouldn't have been much fun. It's great to have a cool one-on-one fight for Clark once in a while (and he should've had one with Batista) but it certainly shouldn't be that way every single time. The fight took up a pretty good portion of the climax, and was all about the violence. That's just not how Smallville is, and while I *loved* the fight this week, I'm certainly disagreeing with those that wish Clark did that all the time.

Fight was great, but Titan's method of death was pathetic. Loved seeing Clark give and take the pain. Also, I think he ignored his other powers because he wanted to go physical only because of his Lana-heartbreak (ah well, can't have a perfect episode now can we?)

Of course, I don't want to see this type of fight in every episode, but I at least like to see Clark actually punch some bad guys once in a while.

man that was a kick a** Fight! i LOVED it! It was way better than i thought it was gonna be. I loved it when Clark went "My turn" and started kicking serious butt. Not to mention i love him in black I give this ep a 10 for that fight scene alone lol.

Settling In
    Originally posted by Ginx
    I agree - totally hot and ass-kickin' I was cheering from my living room - I don't care if the neighbors think I'm insane.

And I know - I just found that out - no new episode next week - I hope the following week is good then - I mean this episode is good enough for me to ride it out for next week - sooooooo goooooddd.

And it's a good thing Clark wasn't on the Red K because with Lois dressed like that there might have been some other action going on in the ring as well.....lol

Now I'll just wait for someone to make a music vid of the episode - so many awesome songs to choose from...can't wait to see what comes out of it.
    if he was on red k he never would have gotten hit clark with rage isnto the same as clark on red k

Originally posted by ron75upc
    I think it is funny, some of you guys are like BDA can't fight needs mm or justice league to save him. Then we get a totally Clark centric fight and the "Now it is my turn" statement out of him and he kicks butt and it like ohh that is a mediocre fight, not impressed. Well I am sorry, but that was a great fight! I wish Zod fight had been like that, but I really like that move on Clarks part. Now we know he can take care of his self he don't need to be saved.
    Amen. Personally I thought it was a great fight. People keep complaining that they never see Clark throw a punch when he has powers, and now we got it. I thought it was a great fight scene, and who cares if he didn't use heat vision or superspeed. It makes the fact that he defeated Titan a lot better.

Settling In
    None of the Phantom Zone prisoner fights have been all that much, but this one was very good and lasted awhile. Clark had a challenge, and he rose to it. The anger, rage, regret after the fight. It was all well done.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast