Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The greatest fight ever on this show!! /that's what I'm talking about (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Wrong
    I'm sure if the show was about drunken winos fighting in a back alley, we would have seen a longer, better choreographed bout.
    However, I doubt if it would have filled up the hour in an entertaining manner. So I fail to see your point. As fight scenes go on T.V. this wasn't the best, but it was far from the worst IMHO. Try not to forget that this wasn't the only physical confrontation in this episode. Still I can appreciate your critique of the match but IMO you are going a bit overboard in your analysis.
    You may be right, I tend to dislike amateurish displays of fisticuffs
    I think I may have set myself up for disappointment because of the title of the episode.

Originally posted by STFanatic
    Maybe he watches that wrestling show on CW.

LOL, maybe.

Comment

• The fight-scenes in this episode was much, much better coreographed than any of the others.

Plus, Clark had that awesome killer-look in his eyes. Kick-ass!=D

Comment

• CK's fighting technique is definitely self taught. Nobody would ever lay a hand on him if he had been given any training what so ever. How could anyone as slow as Titan ever hit someone who is faster than a speeding bullet?

Comment

• CK is the best. Soon he will be ready to be "Man of steel"-It is no accident that this is his name, when he came for the fight against Lois.And what can i say for the combat between Kane and Clark-great fight.

Comment

• It wasn't be luck that he win. First i thought he screw up and someone had to clean for him (Martian Manhunter). But when he said " My turn" i knew this time would be different. I've got thrills when he said that

Comment

• missed that episode, can someone give me a brief summary please?

Comment

• Is anyone alive??

Comment

• Man, this episode was downright awesome. The fight was spectacular, and Clark showed that when necessary, he can throw down. I want to see something even better when it's time for him to fight Doomsday.

Comment

• I loved this episode, the fight scene was awesome but it shows that in the heat of the moment that clark will do anything to save lives. I loved when Clark turns around and says "My turn". Awesome episode.

Comment

• The fight between Clark and Titan is probably the only fight on smallville that didn't seem too short. It delivered an awesome fight, I want more. I don't get why Doomsday vs Clark couldn't have been more like this.

Comment

• This fight was raw as crap compared to the doomsday fight

Comment

• The fight was surprisingly decent I thought when I first saw it. I was a little disappointed that the Superman-to-be was using his superpowers in anger and especially that it was anger over Lana's wedding with Lex. Still, quite a spectacle and, even as of Season Nine, there is no fight on Smallville to top it.

Comment

• Watched this episode again last night. Simply an awesome epi.

Comment

• Watched it again last night. The fight was brutal and exhilarating, probably the best fight in Smallville's history with the one in Salvation being a close second. Loved the determined look on Clark's face when he said "my turn". Furthermore it's hard to resist Clark Kent in leather pants. That was a thrill in itself.

Comment

• The best fight scene in Smallville. Clark deserved it and it was a blast from beginning to end. It's so awesome in so different levels. I also liked the little fight with Lois and Ashley!

I don't think S10 can beat in punches or brutality but I hope we get some sort of a fight that equals in epicness to what we saw in "Combat"!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎