Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana lost the baby! (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm kind of glad she lost the baby, though I certainly don't think it was fake. How do you fake an ultrasound like the one she got? My question is she was what, pregnant for like 18 months. And she didn't show. I mean come on, elephants and whales gestate in less time.

Comment

• ^She could have been watching a recording, that would not be that hard to do. Possibly that is why the doctor felt so guilty and wanted to come clean with Lana.

Comment

• you just have to hate lana though who marry's someone just to save someone else's life if she wanted she could have just told clark about lionel and clark would have just ripped him in half.

But i feel sorry for her though now she's stuck with lex and there's nothing she can do can do about it, if she runs away either lex or lionel will find her, if she ask's for a divorce lionel will tell her to work it out or else. She's stuck.

Comment

• For some reason, I felt absolutely no sympathy for Lana. No offense.

Comment

• *watches Progeny* Okay, I guess I'll be eating some humble pie now, with egg on my face, and all that. Lana's pregnancy was a fake. Here I had a whole notion of Lex using her to raise a K-freak baby, but it was as simple as just getting her to marry him.

Comment

• At least you came back to admit though, which wins you pts. in my book.

Everyone interprets and predicts poorly every now and again. But most people tend to disappear w/o a trace, never willing to face their failures, only to be wrong about something else in some other thread, especially the ones who come out swinging, so confident in the superiority of their assessments.

Comment

• lana's baby

I still hold to my theory about the baby. Lana had a baby, it was taken out of her and put somewhere else and the vitamins she was taking were the hormones that stopped her period.

Comment

• Originally posted by boingo
                  I think prior episodes spent enough time showing that Lana did care for her "baby"....the way she looked at her ultrasound in "Promise" was full of affection...her smile reflected that of love and amazement...very tender. She also demonstrated concern when she fell in "Tresspass" the minute she woke up her biggest concern was that of her "baby"....she even was very hesitant to take any sedative in fear that it will cause the "baby" harm....

I wanted to strangle Lex during those hospital/nursery scenes....it was painful to watch knowing Lex had something to do with Lana's suffering but pretending otherwise...Lex is so EVOL....I like it

Um, she wanted to run off with Clark.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by tec611
                  can someone please explain to me how lana doesnt seem to give two chucks to the wind about the fact the is pregnant; then when she is told she lost the baby has a complete emotional break about it? Suuurrree.

It was heartbreaking to see her reactions to loosing her child; but maybe if she acted like she cared she was pregnant at any other time besides when she nearly looses it (hmm like say, i dunno, when about to run out on the baby's daddy with her ex bf without ever addressing what the two of them will do about the fact she is going to be a mother to another man child and is thus showing lana puts her own interests above those of her child). Just wish there was some continuity there.

thank you!
                  Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 12-11-2010, 11:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎