Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana lost the baby! (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a lot more sympathy for Lana this week then last week. No woman, anywhere, EVER should be messed with in this way. And anyone that would do that to someone they claim to love is so beyond heinous, there isn't a word for it.

Comment

I don't particularly like Lana, but I felt kind of bad for her when I saw how messed up she was. It's so sad b/c on some level, she married lex b/c she was pregnant. And now she's his wife, and it's really no turning back. Then on top of that, she was sitting in the baby's room and she looked a mess. When Lana found out she'd lost the baby, and lex and the doctor exchanged glances, I was so angry at Lex for what he'd done to her.

Comment

I finally saw clips of Lana in this episode and my gosh, that was sad!

Lex is a total [insert really bad name here] for doing that to her!

Comment

Yup the baby is now gone to a testube somewhere???

Lex is just playing Lana as long as he can...What happens to her now?? He used her as the host for the test tube meteor freak now does he off her???

Comment

What confuses me is the picture of the baby at the end. Clearly that's a real baby
            from Lana. Why would he burn it unless he's trying to get rid of evidence.

Comment

I wonder if his nightmare from Promise will be relevant. No spoilers please.

Comment

Originally posted by citizenlen
                What confuses me is the picture of the baby at the end. Clearly that's a real baby

ya and also at the end when he is burning all the stuff and the picture of the baby if he was faking everything or whatever why was he crying

Comment

This is a pretty f@@#ed up storyline. Lex is really breaking some codes that no one should ever break. It is pretty awful for Lana.

Comment

Originally posted by citizenlen
                    Exactly. I think it was odd he was burning the pictures of a real baby if there wasn't any baby at all. I think that little, poor creature is being "grown" somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by paolinki25
                      Exactly. I think it was odd he was burning the pictures of a real baby if there wasn't any baby at all. I think that little, poor creature is being "grown" somewhere.
                      hmm...I don't think so. I think that he was burning the picture so that Lana didn't have them to possibly give to another doctor and have the risk of that doctor say that she wasn't really pregnant to begin with. That might be why all of her files were burned as well, but I guess time will tell. Also, wouldn't Lana have some sort of a wound from being cut open so Lex and his doctors could take the baby out?

Comment

Well, yeah, that's possible. Honestly, this whole baby storyline doesn't make the slighest of sense to me right now.

Comment

Join the club, paolinki25.

Comment

Originally posted by paolinki25
                            Well, yeah, that's possible. Honestly, this whole baby storyline doesn't make the slighest of sense to me right now.
                            I am confused, to put it mildly...

Comment

In due time, all will be revealed.

Comment

Lana drinking?

Did anyone else get he impression that Lex had put something in Lanas wine to make her stomach get weird to have her have the same feelings and symptoms of something going terribly wrong. When Lex gave her the drink, he watched her drink hers and the music changed a little, and then he drank his. Anyone else catch this? And the whole baby thing was a lie to get Lana to marry him. When Lex had the dream about the evil baby, it was his guilt that made the baby seem evil.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎