Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana sidestepped the kiss!/Lana pull back (merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ exactly!

Comment

Re: Lana sidestepped the kiss!

Originally posted by SuperDuperTrooper
      Yep.............you can tell Lana's glad she's married!!!

She needs to grow a backbone and at least tell Martha who would have some leverage against Lionel.

DUH!!!!

Comment

posted by CDLBLUE: It is possible that Chloe wanted Lana to marry Lex so that ,at last ,she would have a clear shot at Clark. As for Lana she was and is a free agent, she can make her own decisions, her problem is that she has neither the character nor the judgement to make intelligent ones. She fell into the trap that Lex set for her, and now on some level she realizes all the mistakes that she has made, hopefully when the truth comes out, it will lead to a quantum leap in maturity for her, but it will be too late to save her relationship with Clark.

This is so true. I feel a little sorry for Lana, but that is only a microscopic feeling. This is mainly b/c she allowed herself to be manipulated by Lex. The huge life choices that she made were just down right silly in my opinion. And once she said I Do to Lex was the end of Clark and Lana. I highly doubt that Clark will ever see Lana the way he did before. It'll be way to hard for him to try and be in a relationship with a women who he knows has been sleeping with Lex, I don't think he'll be able to get that image out of his head.

posted by Peat Moss: Post #15 of 32

But when did this so called "trap" spring? When did Lana go from loving Lex to hating him? Suddenly we started seeing her pull back from him, but why? Why would she choose to marry him then suddenly loathe him beyond measure

I think Lana started to dislike Lex (I don't think she out right hates him yet) when she realized that he was lying to her and making it seem like he wasn't. I think she chose to marry him when she went to Clark to get the truth and when he didn't tell her, she went back to her back up Lex (like she always does) and told him she'd marry him.

Comment

Originally posted by Peat Moss Thank you! And you are arguing much more rationally for the Lana side than most.
          Thank you

I'm starting to realize that it's impossible to reach any logical conclusion though. In the end, everyone has a preference and (myself included) this will filter everything they see to prove their point. Interesting discussion though.
          Very True....and yes, it has been an interesting discussion.

I feel a little sorry for Lana, but that is only a microscopic feeling. This is mainly b/c she allowed herself to be manipulated by Lex....
          This is where there really is no true right or wrong in our difference of opinion because it all comes down to a personal viewpoint....Lana's situation happens all the time in real life (rebounding with the wrong guy)...It is a matter of where one places the blame....do we blame "the guy" for his manipulation or do we blame "the girl" for being manipulated.....tricky and we could debate this for hours lol

I of course am sympathetic towards Lana but like I said there really is no true right/wrong imo....or at least not one that we could easily reach without taking out our psychology books or calling some psychiatirsts and even then we will probably still see things differently on the matter LOL

The huge life choices that she made were just down right silly in my opinion.
          Several of Lana's choices have indeed turned out bad...and it is easy for us as viewers to sometimes plainly see those"bad choices"....but sometimes when one is in that situation (living it) the "obvious" isn't as "obvious"....heck I also thought for a while (along with Lana) that Jason Teague was a nice guy boy was I wrong lol

And once she said I Do to Lex was the end of Clark and Lana. I highly doubt that Clark will ever see Lana the way he did before. It'll be way to hard for him to try and be in a relationship with a women who he knows has been sleeping with Lex, I don't think he'll be able to get that image out of his head.
          It will depend on how Clark will view the situation....will he blame "the guy" or will he blame "the girl"....

....but in seeing that he wanted to marry Lana despite of everything (Promise) and in his conversation with Lex in "Hydro" I get the feeling that Clark blames "the guy" (Lex)....
          Last edited by boingo; 04-09-2007, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDuperTrooper
            She needs to grow a backbone and at least tell Martha who would have some leverage against Lionel.
            LOL You can't be serious.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎