Special Effects of Combat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

for a random episode that fight scene was pretty carefully produced. I have to say, that even some season finales fights arent like that (vessel)

Comment

great

i thought this episode basically had no plot, which was disappointing, but there were aspects that were very good.

james marshall did not disappoint as usual. the fight scenes were great, with the slo-mo of the punches on clark's face illumnated by the flashes of the sparks.

and clark's spinning face flying at the camera, but what was super awesome, was the death punch of titan where he flew into the air and the camera zoomed in as he turned so his face was right in the camera as he fell that was AMAZING.

i'm still trying to figure out how they did it cause i did not see an edit.

that's the kind of stuff that elevates smallville above the rest even if it has an episode that's not so great.

Comment

Re: Special Effects of Combat

Originally posted by Raging Clue
        What did you think of the special effects?
        What special effect?

Comment

Re: great

Originally posted by ClarkRules!
          i thought this episode basically had no plot, which was disappointing, but there were aspects that were very good.

james marshall did not disappoint as usual. the fight scenes were great, with the slo-mo of the punches on clark's face illumnated by the flashes of the sparks.

and clark's spinning face flying at the camera, but what was super awesome, was the death punch of titan where he flew into the air and the camera zoomed in as he turned so his face was right in the camera as he fell that was AMAZING.

i'm still trying to figure out how they did it cause i did not see an edit.

that's the kind of stuff that elevates smallville above the rest even if it has an episode that's not so great.
          yea that was also my fav scene of the show. clark showed off this episode. i was impressed. too bad they dont do this often. they even got a close up of the blood being punched out of clark which also pretty neat.

Comment

Re: Re: Special Effects of Combat

Originally posted by smallvilleobsessor17
            What special effect?
            It was the best Zoner/Clark fight scene yet, so I'm not gonna complain. It had no competition because the other ones sucked, but I still liked it.

Comment

I personally thought the special effects were pretty cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Maverick
                did lois have her abs "painted" on?

Comment

It looked kind of like that to me.

Comment

thanks, i wasn't the only one.

Comment

I know there's been episodes of Clark in CGI, so with that said I think if you look carefully just before Clark gives titan the death punch, you barely take a hint of that scene being done in CGI, What do you guys think?

Comment

They would NEVER paint on Lois' stomach!!! It was CGI, or a prosthetic, no way it was real. It was so fake I almost didnt notice the red top.

Comment

My take on it:

It was well done. The only fight scene is Smallville where it was just not showing holding the bad guys by the shirt collar and pushing him around. REAL punchs & action!

I really was impressed by the way the used the lighting & props of the pillards. It really looked like real concret pillards.
                          Clark looked almost fun when he leaped up to give that downward punch BUT he for sure made up for it with his "Ryu/Ken Shoyruken" upper cut.. (that was the best)

I loved it.
                          However I would not want to see it all the time BUT once ever 4-5 eppisodes is not too much IMHO.

?..... with all this going on I was suprize that nothing fell on Loise since the building nearly seem to be coming down.

Comment

awesome.......

Comment

Edgy fight scenes. However, the announcer was my fav character in this episode. He was quite entertaining, both in/out of the cage.

Comment

I have to say, I think that eppy had one of the best fight scenes ever!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎