Episode ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode ???

Hi, Guys!

I just got a frantic call from my little sister, regarding the filming status of one of the future episodes ... They're currently filming in a West Vancouver neighbourhood (right behind my aunt's house) ... From what I managed to get out of her, they're filming in front of a green house, and there's two Impalas on-set. It's a day-time shoot ... Any idea what episode they're currently working on?

Otherwise, I do have a funny story:

"I saw Jared! I saw him! He's so tall! And I waved, and he looked at me! And then he fell off the sidewalk!"

LOL. Probably funnier coming from a very-excited younger sibling, but still fun!

omg that is so awesome!! me and my friend wanna go to vacouver so badly to see the set of smallville and find them filming supernatural :]

Comment

that sounds really cool. im guessing they would be filming all hell breaks loose part 1 and 2

Comment

LOL! Thanks! I'll pass that onto my sis! :-D Great to know!

Comment

Originally posted by Smallville_Fanatic_3
          omg that is so awesome!! me and my friend wanna go to vacouver so badly to see the set of smallville and find them filming supernatural :]
          DAMN RIGHT WE DO ! haha jill i love how u refer to me as "ur friend" haha

maybe when i go to michigan for college () i can go. u apparently will be in england, so that wont help !!!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎