Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana doesn't suit that dark red lipstick.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana doesn't suit that dark red lipstick.

Self explanitory really.

Clarks dream, and Lana looks weird. Did she wear it when she married lex for real?

no

Comment

Aren't you the conversationalist.

Comment

Yeah, it looked horrible on her. I thought it kind of made her look like Martha.

Comment

That's a sick thought.

Mex.

Comment

I knew it was a dream right when i saw Lana with that tacky a** lipstick LMAO, and i really don't like men wearing white suits at their wedding.

Comment

"and i really don't like men wearing white suits at their wedding."

I think it's kinda neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomsgurl88
                I knew it was a dream right when i saw Lana with that tacky a** lipstick LMAO, and i really don't like men wearing white suits at their wedding.
                Yeah that and the fact that there were NO people in the church pews

That was not her colour. She looked like she belonged in a nightmare It wasn't just the colour but the way it was pasted on her mouth. She looked like a clown. I expected Annette O'Toole to come in as her character in "IT" and start screaming.

Comment

Well Red lipstick looks really very smart, but it doesn’t suits on her neither on her personality. She should get come nice shades of lipstick from Beauty products Suppliers.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎