Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Side is Lionel Luthor Truely On?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ok, but if lionel helped clark translate the kryptonian he rote and was good with clark last seson AFTER JOR-EL LEFT HIS BODY, then why is he now having a change of personality....from good to bad.....and from clark to lex all of a sudden?

Comment

I actually don't know, but Lionel has always played in both sides... I know it was so wrong blackmailing Lana about Clark's powers and so on... If she accepeted the deal I really think she still loves Clark, BUT, I think she had her chance to believe in him (in the past) and she simply closed her eyes to the real deal.

Comment

she couls have just told clark about what lionel said and clark would have aken care of it

Comment

Lionel is on one person's side. LIONEL'S SIDE

Comment

so what good deoss having clark misserable do for lionel??

Comment

I dont think he wants Lex to be in his way so thats why he threatened lana into marrying lex. But hes so close with Martha and i dont think he wants to be on the bad side with martha. I feel that he just did the whole Lex thing to get Clark over Lana so Clark can finish his training and get over everything.

I think lionel knows that Lex is a bad guy and he will end up being Clarks ultimate enemy. So Lionel thinks with no Lana in Clarks life Clark will be able to reach his destiny of defeating Lex and saving the people who need him more quicker.

Comment

Before I found out, I still thought he was on Clarks' side, he didn't reveal Clarks secret to her other than the weakness, incase she didn't know all of it, and I think he's looking for Clarks best intrest, if she left Lex for him, Lex would go after him, and then find out his secret.

Comment

Double agent Lionel

Lionel is the mysterious one here he can be very unpredictable we may not know what his intentions or motivations are, but I feel he may be or may not be in league with Lex, but if Lionel is in league with Lex he is only pretending to be as a cover or as a smoke screen, it's all smoke and mirrors with Lionel. He is actually on the side of good with Clark because he changed for the better when he became Jor El's emissary in season 5 and he thought of Clark as his second son because Lex failed to be the better son than Clark. I feel that Lionel could be on both sides but I am unsure about that. But I do know Lionel and Lex has reversed roles. Lionel went from villain in seasons 1-3 to a inconsistant anti hero in seasons 4-7 Lex went from inconsistent anti hero in seasons 1- 4 to villain in seasons 5-7. Both father and son went opposite directions in their character development.
                  Last edited by laurarawlins; 03-24-2015, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by christian_kryptonian
                    Lionel is on one person's side. LIONEL'S SIDE
                    EXACTLY! Lionel's always been evil at heart, even if he was apparently "reformed". He only choose to "reform" because that got him the things he wanted. That's the only reason why he did it. If there was nothing that he could had gained from being reformed, then he would had just continued to be his old self.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
                      EXACTLY! Lionel's always been evil at heart, even if he was apparently "reformed". He only choose to "reform" because that got him the things he wanted. That's the only reason why he did it. If there was nothing that he could had gained from being reformed, then he would had just continued to be his old self.
                      Getting killed is something he wanted? He wasn't evil at heart. As shown at how he sacrificed himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎