Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you still like lex without his money

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

if he has the genius of The Golden Age/ Silver Age Lex I would be okay with him being poor

Comment

If Lex hadnt been brought up around the money I think he would be a different guy today. I think deep deep deep deep down inside Lex is a good person, hes shone a few times, but other than that the deviance and power that the money has given him ever since he was younger has made him the awesome Lex Luthor we all love. Think of all the characters we might have lost in the first few seasons if Lex hadnt have said "I'll fly in the best doctors in metropolis". You cant have Lex with no money im sorry.

Comment

Yeah, i love Lex he's so deliciously evil u just gotta love him

Comment

I would, you can't buy his charisma

Comment

Reguardless of Money, I'll always appreciate my Sexy Lexy.

Comment

Imagine ... a Lex Luthor from da' hood, el barrio [bajo], trailer park or any other stereotypical impoverished community. I think he would be more dangerous without the money because he would have to struggle for power. I think Lex would be Lex no matter the situation. Poor or rich, it wouldn't make a difference to me. His soul would still be the same.

Comment

Lex is so sexy. I don't care if he is wearing a nice suit or or sweatpants. It's all the same to me.

Comment

Yeah because he is one of the best characters on the show. But it would kind of suck if he didn't have his money because then he wouldn't be able to create all of those experiments that make the story instering.

Comment

I don't give a damn about his money.

I'd take the Lex "on a budget" from Lexmas :love:

Comment

If Lex lost all of his money, what would be the point of him?
                      Without any money, he can't pay people off, can't manifacture menaces to the Man of Steel. He'd then just become some random gangster, I don't wanna see the mad scientist or the movie versions (I mean, seriously, Lex Luthor out to profit from a real estate scheme. The only thing I didn't like about the Richard Donner movie).

Comment

Wouldn't matter, I don't like Lex anyways.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎