Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you happy that they married?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO WAY AM I HAPPY LANA MARRIED LEX. SHE SHOULD HAVE RAN AWAY TO CHINA FOR ALL I CARE OR MARRIED CLARK FIRST! SHE WAS AN IDIOT AND BROKE CLARK'S HEART AGAIN! IDIOT!

P.S. I hate the ending! Loved the Clana kiss!

Comment

Originally posted by msleggie
      yeah, I guess some good came out of this, Lana gets to feel crappy!

Comment

All of the SoundOffs from viewers who were angered by the episode or had something to say were posted in a follow-up column on MediaVillage. You should definitely check out some of these comments from fans, if you're still heated over the episode - they're really very interesting: column.!

Comment

Im surprised the New Lex Influence Lana didn't just wait untill Lionel was walking to his car and then shoot him with a sniper rifle. Stay TUNED. I sense forshadowing.

She proved she can kill In Phoenix and FREAk. Shes getting to be Lexs true gun mol. Now she can be Clarks killer secret protector. When she finds out what Lex did to her, I hope she does something to him that makes sure he can never have children again. That would explain why LEX (earth 1) never had a son.

Comment

I liked the Lexana. Until they ruined it at the very last moment by the stupid Clana angst. I knew TPTB would go back at the very last minute.

Comment

The Lexana has been so bad and now piling a wedding on top of a false pregnancy and it bring me to the point of needing to barf or foul myself.

I barfed.

Comment

Lexana sucks

Comment

I Love LExana..!! heheee..I wish they staued together...and Lana goes on evil side..!! It would rock!!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎