Collapse
No announcement yet.

This season will turn out great

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they did a good job with Promise. It kinda leaves you hanging, like what's gonna happen now that Lana knows? I can't wait for the 3/22 eppy and on because they did such a good job with the last episode. THat's when you know you've got a good show.

Comment

As an overall season, it's sucked. But, it's had good moments.

The overall plotline (phantom zoners) has barely gotten any attention, or is even a good plotline, it's boring. The way they handle it is boring. The phantom zoners- boring. Ugh. They could do better!

The character development is lacking! *cough* as usual.

The waste of time on Lexana, Clana, it's a waste of their story time and has no meaning to it.

The highlights have been Chlimmy, Lollie, Clois, Justice League, and some great lines and jokes here and there. They really didn't do that well though. A lot of television lately has been a let down.

*Sighs* I want to do my own show...

Comment

Out of the first nine, only four were good, but since "Hydro" it's really started to pick up some steam, and the final six all sound interesting, so this could still turn out being one of the best seasons yet.

It's also kind of interesting how S6 is just the opposite of S5. S5 started out good, but the second half just kind of fell apart, while S6 started out kinda rocky, but it became good.

Comment

I think they are back on track, finally. Promise was weak, but so were some of the Heroes eps, and we're all looking forward to its return.

This season is going to end well. I just hope we have a next season!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎