Which Lionel do you like better?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ haha thanks!

Comment

Lionel always was evil since the beginning.He played the good guy to put Clark on his side.Here's the magnificent bastard came out again.I love that guy much better

Comment

Okay, I know this sounds weird, but I don't see Lionel as the EVIL one in this episode. He is not a nice person, but I see his actions as more tough love than evil. I don't know if he is more Lionel or Lion-El. I guess that answer will happen in a later episode. Lex does a bad bad thing, but even his actions don't come across as completely evil. It tends to reek more of desperation. The characters I see as EVIL in this episode are Clark & Lana. Any other time and I can sort of excuse their actions, but on this one day, it's too late. They both disgusted me. I think they both deserve the misery to come.

Comment

Lionel is best when he's on the side of neither angels or devils, but his own, moral ambiguity at it's finest. Lex is the straight up villain now; Lionel can play both sides

Comment

Woooooooooottttttt, EVIL LIONEL all the way. He would loose his business in a day if he was softcore. Plus lex would eventually screw him over. Lex isnt ready for the big wide world yet, he needs more tests from lionel, and needs to beat him at them!!!

Comment

I love the MB. John Glover is outstanding in this ep! -and every episode he's in

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎