Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WRITERS: please stop that! & writers meeting (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha ha I went with the fanfic one although if they were doing that I guarentee that the episodes would prob be a lot better as most fan fics are liek a million times better than this show.

Comment

I''d give anything to join the writing staff and try and fix S7

Comment

I'd give anything to join the writing staff and fix seasons 4-6

Comment

See, that wouldn't work. Your idea of "fix" could be screwing it up for everyone else. You could make the show to your liking, but piss off the audience. Thus, you would be TPTB that everyone is complaining about now. No matter what TPTB do, regardless of who TPTB consist of, there are always going to be raging, angry fans.

Comment

any one that chooses to do a show just to please others, and make money...is called a sell out

anyone that doesn't care about pleasing others..makes a show in their hopes that people are interested in it...is called "great"

Comment

The randomness of characterisation, storylines and continuity makes it very convincing that the special Bird is the real culprit

Comment

Maybe .. in the bild up to the wedding certain emotianal truths were revealed to the girls that

A) Made Chloe decide that Lana was no more over Clark than he was over her - leading to the "save her Clark." That and last episode's whole catch and release program confirmed for her that Lex was indeed "a monster."

B) Martha realized that Lana still wanted Clark, and it finally sank in the whole "Lionel is actually scared of his son" thing.

C) It would also explain why Lois didn't show up - she couldn't put up with the farce. That and she was embarrassed to face Lionel and Lex after the announcement party...

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎