Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you like best about "Promse"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote for Lana that she found out Clark's secret!
    But I also loved the scene between Clark and Shelby!
    And as Lana told Clark that she do not want to marry Lex anymore and as she kissed him!!!
    But after all the stress and painful things in this episode is one thing which is important:
    Lana was ready to start a new life with Clark and she was ready to leave Lex! That mean that she loves Clark more than Lex! A thing which I always knew!!!!
    I loved the Clana scene's!!!!!
    What a part of TRUE LOVE they have!!!!
    It was sad, amazing and painful but we saw the truely love between Clark and Lana and that was amazing!

love from germany

Comment

I love the intro no words just music
      I love the fact that for the first time in a long time I felt for Lana , what a heroic deed to marry Lex in order to safe Clark.

I loved the way Michael Rosenbaum managed to porrtay a vulnarable Lex Luthor. Who in his vularability makes huge mistakes. He thinks that his marriage with Lana will save him from turning (more)evil but she's his achilles heel.

I love the Way that Tom Welling portrayed a Clark Kent who starts the episode as a teenager and end it as a man. A adult man who has taken an ENORMOUS blow but who is still standing. That's the stuff heroes and supermen are made of!!!!!
      I love the subtle self mockery in his expression in the scene were he is throwing the bales of hay.
      I love the way he delivered the frase 'I was waiting for you" and the expression on his face when Lex got in the car and drove off with Lana .......heartbreaking.
      And all this time no trace of melodrama.

I love the fact that I have no idea what Lionel is up to. Is he a good guy with a plan? Is he a bad guy with a plan.
      He can't be all good though because he has been a terrible father to Lex and is partly to blame for the creation of this monster.

I love the fact that I have no clue about basically anything. I hope the writers will keep surprising me.

I loved the irony in the song heavenly day (beautiful song btw) played at the end.
      It almost made me cry and believe you me I' m not the crying type.

Comment

Originally posted by Solara_08
        I've been waiting six years for Lana to finally figure out something. About time. And not to mention the emotion portrayed by Kristin and Tom was AMAZING. This episode was both the best and most depressing episode for me.
        I agree....I feel the same way.

What did I like best about "Promise"?
        EVERYTHING

Comment

news flash. doesnt lex ALWAYS kill for self interest?

Comment

Lionel manipulating Lana into marrying Lex. Outstanding!
            "Would you bet Clark's life on that?" Man, that guy is so cold it gives me chills.
            I want to be happy about Lana finally finding out Clark's secret, but c'mon! How could she wait this long to be told the truth and then suddenly decide to take matters into her own hands? Maybe Lana and Lex are better suited for eachother than I thought...

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎