Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lana accept Clark for who he really is?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lana has accepted Clark in the 100th episode, this one is no different.... well the difference is that it's more complicated. But the love is still there.

Comment

I think Lana already figured out on her own that Clark is Kryptonian. In the 2nd wine cellar scene of "Promise" which is Lana's POV, Chloe tells Clark she knows he would rather be strapped to a boulder of krypton than come to the mansion and rescue her. She didn't say this in the first wine cellar scene of Clark's POV. Plus she saw him use virtually the same powers Naman and Aethyr used during the second meteor shower. Maybe she'll soon figure out he is Kal El too.

Comment

Originally posted by smallville_fetish
        Lana has accepted Clark in the 100th episode, this one is no different.... well the difference is that it's more complicated. But the love is still there.
        That's right, sis!
        I really want to see Clark and Lana together again like before

Comment

Originally posted by NicLei104
          I think Lana already figured out on her own that Clark is Kryptonian. In the 2nd wine cellar scene of "Promise" which is Lana's POV, Chloe tells Clark she knows he would rather be strapped to a boulder of krypton than come to the mansion and rescue her. She didn't say this in the first wine cellar scene of Clark's POV. Plus she saw him use virtually the same powers Naman and Aethyr used during the second meteor shower. Maybe she'll soon figure out he is Kal El too.
          I missed that boulder of Krypton thing..intriguing...

Comment

She pretty much knows and she is accepting him

Comment

Yeah lana will accept him. She loved him before she knew he had powers.

Comment

of course she'll accept him!
                only thing that sucks is that they (lana and clark) are not supposed to end up together...=(

Comment

I vote for YES!!!!
                  In reckoning she accepted it too!!!!
                  I am sure she will. She was ready to leave Lex at his wedding day. She always loved Clark!!!!
                  She was not able to give Lex an answere as he asked her to marry him. So needed a long time. As Clark asked Lana to marry him... Lana needed just some hours to say yes. In hydro Lana said to Chloe: "When I was with Clark I would have said yes without hesitating"
                  And in freak she said to Clark that Clark Kent would be the same when he would be a meteor freak. She saw the good things he had done with his powers. Lana told Lex, that she still love Clark!
                  And when Lana will know the whole reason, the whole truth why Clark hadn't told her his secret and that he told her his secret once in reckoning, than she will understand it more than now!
                  Yes, Lana would accept Clark for who he is! Who wouldn't do that????

Comment

Yes because you already know from rekoning

Comment

I honestly don't understand why this is even a concern. Lana accepted Clark when he told her the truth in Reckoning before he turned chump (sorry, Clark, I still love you) and decided not to. Why would she reject him now?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎