X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Ass hat".

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
      "My paw....in your.....ass!!!"
      Haha. Red was the man. I miss that show.

Comment

You never walk me

You don't even feed me....have you noticed the farm has a few less chickens lately?

You won't even buy me a wedding collar

Marry you?

Dude, I'm jumping onto Supernatural and shacking up with Jensen....

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
          You never walk me

You don't even feed me....have you noticed the farm has a few less chickens lately?

You won't even buy me a wedding collar

Marry you?

Dude, I'm jumping onto Supernatural and shacking up with Jensen....

Ohhhhh, that is perfect!
          *snorts*
          Or Jared...isn't Jared the dog-lover? (I did NOT mean it that way, ya pervs!)

Comment

What would be shelby's awnser?

After another wonderful performance it is clear that our favorite retriver shined. Anyone for voting this pup into the top 3?

Tom
            Mike
            Kristin
            Shelby!

BTW can someone tell me , is shelby a girl or a boy? I always thought it was kinda werid cause I thought shelby's a boy and they named him a girls name.

anyways on topic, what would shelby say?
            Last edited by vouge09; 03-21-2007, 09:47 PM.

Comment

haha, i made a thread about here in the character section.

People were hating on my dawg yo

Comment

Shelkal. Shelby is waiting for Clark to become Kal again then he/she will say yes to the proposal

Comment

Re: What would be shelby's awnser?

Originally posted by vouge09

BTW can someone tell me , is shelby a girl or a boy? I always thought it was kinda werid cause I thought shelby's a boy and they named him a girls name.
                  Shelby is a boy dog. Martha said Shelby was the name of a dog she had back when she was younger. But before that they all refer to Shelby as "he". And even the guys who stole him (and they would know) call him "he". (also, remember his original name was Einstein. That is NOT a girl's name.)
                  And yes, Shelby is kinda a girl's name but it could also be a boys. Kinda like Ashley.

Comment

I'd like for the scene to be a little longer. Clark proposes to Shelby, he asked "Will you marry me?" Lois shows walking up in the Loft, Shelby runs over to her. Clark adds "I guess that was my answer"

Comment

OK people, the shelby posts were funny at first, but let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by nross
                        you guys are wierd... lol
                        totally true!

Comment

Me and my boyfriend had a whole shelby conversation last night and about how pepole here are crazy . We came to the conclusion that shelby is indeed a boy , but named after a girl. we couldnt figure it out at first.

Comment

Yes, Shelby is a boy dog but while Shelby in modern times is traditionally a female name back in older times it was mostly a male name. Sort of like how a lot of boys used to be named Ashley but now almost none are because it's considered a girl's name.

So it could be considered one of those names that works for both males and females i.e. Drew, Pat, Ashley, Marion (traditionally a girl's name but there are some men named that), etc.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎