No announcement yet.

the symbol in a weird place

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the symbol in a weird place

i watched parasite over again and realized the symbol is formed by the gunsmoke when mohinder tries 2 shoot sylar.i thought it was my imagination but then i looked at wikipedia were it said `Formed by the smoke from the gun when Mohinder tries to shoot Sylar, also in "Parasite". `

what does this mean?any ideas you guys?

Did Sylar use TK to change it to that shape? Because that's the only logical explanation other than for us to be reminded about... he did say that Chandra told him everything so maybe Sylar knows what the symbol means?

Comment

they always put the symbols in weird places to see if people notice them i think

Comment

alright those stupid symbols are getting on my nerves there everywhere and i dont think sylar changed the shape it was barely noticeable

Comment

I just freeze framed the whole scene and never saw the sysmbol in the smoke. I think you guys are looking for stuff thats not there.

Comment

well your wrong^^^^^^

i know it was there , the symbol section that tells u were 2 look for the symbol said so afterwards.i wanna know what it means.

Comment

The symbol section??? Where can I find this?

If anyone can freeze frame the spot and outline it for me I would really appreciate it. I dont know ho many times I have watched this thing now. I thought the smoke was weird when I saw it the first time. You usually dont see the smoke of the gun in shows but just dismissed as good prop people.
              Last edited by chrisxs5; 03-19-2007, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Don't take it to heart.. was probably the producers subliminally trying to burn the symbol in the head of the viewers.

The Symbol itself means "Great talent sent from God". Quite literally referring to the Heroes as a whole.

Comment

Im just trying to figure out where the sysmblos section is.

Comment

chrisix go to wikipedia and type in heroe`s and there`s a whole section on were the symbol has been shown.

Comment

Sweet page

I dont see where it spoke of the symbol in the smoke; however I will now have to do a frame by frame look to see if its there. After seeing all the places it has turned up a puff of smoke would be the perfect place.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎