No announcement yet.

Milo Ventimiglia

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take it with a grain of salt....

Heroes star Hayden Panettiere is trying her absolute hardest to have ex-flame and current co-star Milo Ventimiglia fired from the show!!! How mature!

OK Magazine is reporting that snitches are talking left and right about Hayden's childish behavior on set. "She is making it difficult for everyone involved… She refuses to be on the set at the same time as him," one insider dished to the mag.

Friends say 31-year-old Milo has taken the high road when it's come to Hayden's immature on-set antics: “He’s not going to play any games or stoop to her level."

We can assume Heroes execs will continue to put up with Panettiere's teenage dramz for only so long!!

Comment

• I saw this yesterday

Comment

• oh yeah i read that...very mature lol

Comment

• In case we all forgot what he looked like since he hasn't been on Heroes as much

Comment

• YUMMMM..thanks for posting... haha he hasnt been on that much...but we could never forget that face

Comment

• i love heroes and am sad to hear this, will go aww next time i see it, and think WHY WOULD'NT YOU WANT TO BE MARRIED TO MILO!!!!!!!!!!! SILLY GIRL!!!!!

ah well, i will console everyone by postin lovely pics of milo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginx
                In case we all forgot what he looked like since he hasn't been on Heroes as much

*thump* So fine!!!

Comment

• thanks for the pics The Flash!
                  i loved him in the Fergie video minus the really long hair lol

Comment

• Originally posted by <Adam Knight>
                    thanks for the pics The Flash!
                    i loved him in the Fergie video minus the really long hair lol
                    aww i really liked the long hair, he looked hot

Comment

• haha the long hair is okay at times...depends on how long but he always looks hot so it doesnt matter bout his hair!

Comment

• I like the shorter cut for him actually Especially when he's got a sleeveless shirt on hahahaa

Comment

• awesome acting if ya ask me...

Comment

• Happy Belated bday Milo!! it was yesterday lol. And perezhilton had a photo gallery for his birthday!!

http://perezhilton.com/galleries/ind...category_end=4

Comment

• awesome actor

Comment

• happy birthday and peter is the best actor ever

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡