Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Originally posted by clarksmuse
    Firstly, I admit to having voted for SPN on eonline's Save the Show poll. That being said, I trust Kristin and her sources about as far as I can throw her. She's been wrong oh-so-many times, and this SOS poll is nothing more than a gimmick.
    I voted too, even though I was pretty sure that no good would really come of it (CW wise). Also, whenever anyone posts a Kristin thing regarding SPN I have to admit my first inclination is to roll my eyes since she's wrong so many times.

Oh and did anyone see that interview with the boys where they said that Kripke is known to check the official CW message boards?

Perhaps that's the place to post your desire to see Season 3! (not that Kripke really has any say in it...)

ya but if he checks it atleast he will see how much people love the show and if the CW is stupid and doesnt renew maybe he can go to another network and ask them to pick it up. like sci fi. i mean they did switch stations with buffy when WB didnt want it anymore and UPN got it.

and on the season 1 dvd he did mention he had episodes and storys till the end of season 3 even before the series started so the show is atleast going to be just as good as the last 2 seasons so what will the CW lose just to give them a 3rd season.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-11-2007 at 05:17 PM.

Incurable Postaholic clarksmuse's Avatar
    Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    Oh and did anyone see that interview with the boys where they said that Kripke is known to check the official CW message boards?
    Yes, I did read that, Teri, and I think personally it's wonderful Kripke actively reads the threads on the CW. Makes me want to post more over on that site!

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    ya but if he checks it atleast he will see how much people love the show and if the CW is stupid and doesnt renew maybe he can go to another network and ask them to pick it up. like sci fi. i mean they did switch stations with buffy when WB didnt want it anymore and UPN got it.
    You've got a good point here, although Buffy moved to UPN because they were in major contract disputes with the WB. *eyeroll* But it meant two more seasons of that excellent show.

I can't see them cancelling SPN, not when it's done well ratings-wise on Thursday nights. And I know Kripke has said they have outlines for the story through the end of season three, but I betcha if the CW or some other station keeps this story going, we could probably get five seasons of it. *sighs* What a notion!
    Last edited by clarksmuse; 04-11-2007 at 10:04 PM.

five seasons would be wonderful!!!!*sighs happily* I'm so going to post more on the cw to support kripke in making more seasons if its picked up again!!!

today it was confirmed that both supernatural and smallville were renewed for a new season!!!!

Settling In
    Can you back that up please?

I knew about Smallville but I didn't hear about this, which is the show I care most about.

seruously? that is awsome. thought we had to wait till may 17th. or did whoever say may mean april?

I have heard/seen a rumor about an early pickup for Supernatural, Smallville and Veronica Mars. There is a post on the CW boards that states that the 3 shows have been renewed for next year and a that press release from the CW was to come out today confiriming that. Only, it would seem it is just a rumor and no such press release has come from the CW. No one has been able to verify the validity of the post.

Of course, I have not doubt Supernatural will be back, but it just hasn't been made official yet.

And, the May 17th date is the date of the CW upfronts, when they will officially reveal their 07-08 Tv lineup. If we hear nothing before then, this is date the all renewals/cancellations will be made official.

o ok kool. i thought they were saying it was anounced about tv shows and im like huh nothing was said on tv or in news sites or anything. but still cool. im pretty sure we still have nothing to worry about.

well, the CW better watch out, or they'll deal with me, and Pedro's cousins. And my cat. And my friend's BB gun.

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    Well, on that E!Online poll Supernatural lost. By a lot. Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill and Veronica Mars all got way more votes than SPN did.
    Maybe people voted for it cause it looks like it's in more danger than SPN of being canned. People might vote for it more if it's in the Doomed section. Like Scrubs, I think the reason that didn't get much vote is cause it's looking safe so maybe it won't need the vote as much. I dunno...

yeah, most people i talk to werent worried about SPN. we really shouldnt be either. the people that do watch it LOVE IT. and that should be enough for the CW!

lol, i love scrubs.

I hope your right Lee, and they voted because it didn't look like it was in much trouble.

noooo thet cnt cancel it in england the cannel its on itv1 its there best show with over a million veiwers so i wont be happy it it does get canneled.

It's been confirmed that there's gonna be another season i think.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast