Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    hmm...uh...well, ..... uh maybe they'd just.......uh.....*can't think of anything else for them to hunt* well, maybe another demon? uh...maybe....uh.... um.....uh...

........yeah, I got nothing.

THANK U TRAVIS WHOEVER U ARE !!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
    i really would have died.

Site Groupie Ireallylikethisshow's Avatar
    I think Supernatural will have a Season 3... but after that, I dunno....

It's gotten more advertisements from CW. they are fighting for this show, unlike what they did to Veronica Mars.

I think it has a good chance of staying

so did anyone find out if it is DEFINITELY coming back ?? because i don't know for sure, and i want to be POSITIVE.

i havent heard anything about season 3 yet. they should be announcing that stuff by the end of the month i would think.

on the eonline website they are having a poll for which shows you want back next season that may get cancelled and the winning one gets to have promotion for the show on E! and stuff to show that its a show everyone wants.

ok ! i'm gonna go vote on that. thanks !

no problem. last time i looked at it supernatural wasnt in the top shows but it was in the second group of top shows that people want back. it was like in the good chance of being renewed. there were a lot of shows that were in the not coming back section or whatever so its nice to know supernatural beat out like 10 shows or something and is only like number 5 in best shows or whatever.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Well, on that E!Online poll Supernatural lost. By a lot. Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill and Veronica Mars all got way more votes than SPN did.

However, that does not mean all hope is lost. While many fans all over the internet are wailing that this means the show is going to die some people have pointed out that the bosses at the CW were probably not going to decide whether or not to renew SPN from a fan poll.

So as has been stated, I think there is a good chance we'll get a 3rd season (see Kim Manners's reasons for why for an excellent explanation).

ya the poll doesnt garantee anything it was just for fun to get a show promoted on E! more then other shows.

Incurable Postaholic clarksmuse's Avatar
    Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    Well, on that E!Online poll Supernatural lost. By a lot. Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill and Veronica Mars all got way more votes than SPN did.

However, that does not mean all hope is lost. While many fans all over the internet are wailing that this means the show is going to die some people have pointed out that the bosses at the CW were probably not going to decide whether or not to renew SPN from a fan poll.

So as has been stated, I think there is a good chance we'll get a 3rd season (see Kim Manners's reasons for why for an excellent explanation).

Firstly, I admit to having voted for SPN on eonline's Save the Show poll. That being said, I trust Kristin and her sources about as far as I can throw her. She's been wrong oh-so-many times, and this SOS poll is nothing more than a gimmick. The only thing the winning show gets is airtime from E! and its affiliates. While that would have been good for SPN, I'm more apt to trust the likes of Marc Berman and Kim Manners, who has said he is confident the show will be picked up for another season. That's what I'm clinging to.

Secondly, the CW will announce their 07-08 show lineup on MAY 17th, the same day the season finale airs... or maybe the week after the season finale... I don't honestly know when the season finale IS! Anyway, they're making us dangle on the proverbial hook for a little while. Because the show has been strong and consistent in the number of viewers every week, I'm confident the show will be picked up.

Nothing else would work in that timeslot, to be honest.

may 17th may 17th ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh way to far off. lol. ya supernatural is steady where as most shows loose viewers. mercy reef would fit in the time slot if they actually de3cided to keep a show most people wanted lol. but yay supernatural and smallville are a good pair.

yeah smallville and supernatural should stay together, but if they were to get changed, put mercy reef in ! i watched the pilot for that, and i thought it was worth getting picked up. it wasn't awesome, but had the potential to be stronger than a lot of other shows that got picked up instead(COUGHrunawayCOUGH).
    MAY 17???? UGHH ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL US??!!

I will say that I did vote to keep supernatural on at the E polls:-)
    come on may 17th there has got to be a 3rd seson don't keep us supernatural fans hanging on hear pepole at the CW

Incurable Postaholic clarksmuse's Avatar
    Originally posted by i love u tom
    MAY 17???? UGHH ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL US??!!

*laughs* So it would seem. I know I'm dangling on the proverbial hook.

*graons* ohh, but thats soooooooo far away. I'll be studying for finals in american lit by then!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast