Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    IF IT DOES NOT GET A THIRD SEASON I WILL FLIPPPPP OUTTTTTTTT. IT IS ONE OF THE GREATEST SHOWS TO EVER COME ON TV. the cw would be making the biggest mistake EVER if they dont keep it.

i totally agree with what your all saying. i live in canada so when smallville and supernatural end, i no longer have a need to watch the cw. i really hope it isnt true, thursdays the best day in television for me, and i want tht to continue for at least one more year

i hope someone really smart with computers reads this lol, but i think jus like the oc did there should be a website where fans can petition to keep supernatural on. hopefully if this was made, enough fans would see it and maybe jus get tht little boost to help save the show if it needs it

Possible Season 3 News

Okay... I was reading the boards over at Marc Berman's site (media week) and there was a post from a guy name Travis. If you read the ratings reports regularly over there, you know that Travis is employeed in some capacity in the TV biz and has contacts all over the place. He is the one who always posts the Final Ratings numbers for all shows.

Anyway, he said that a source of his at Warner Brothers said that SN has been picked up for season 3, there just hasn't been an official announcement yet.

So, take that for what you will. I can tell you that in all the time I have been reading his post, Travis has yet to give faulty information.

Reading that really made my day, so I thought I would pass it along!

MODS - I apologzie if this belongs in another section of the forum. I put it here since it's speculation, but please move it if it is not in the right place

that is awsome. now would be around the time they would be in talks of renewal cause the offical announcement is like in april i believe.

ya its cool in speculation since we can speculate about it.

since there were 3 season 3 threads based on returning or not i merged them.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-29-2007 at 06:37 PM.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
    I BELIEVE I DO BELIEVE!!!!
    YAA -
    HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs cat to death*
    It had better be true!!! I so happppiiii!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Chlarkerlover; 03-30-2007 at 11:46 AM.

lol. i htae to think what you would do and yell if you won the lotto. wow. lol

that depends. If i had a friend near me (or even a stanger) I guess i would stangle them to death by means of a hug.

but i can't help it!!!!! I was soooo worried they wouldn't make a season three, and now there's a good chance!!!!!!!*pumps fist* yessssssss!!!!!!

i just hope its true. we really need to see the war begin next season. cause this season finale it seems like its just starting. plus i would like to see who else the demons are stalking. cause they have been paying all the attention to sam and dean. is this supposed to mean that sam and dean are the most powerful and the only ones the demon needs to worry about. guess we have to wait and see.

i dont want it to end like joan of arcadia where it never got a season 3 and ended with them about to go to war with the rebel choosen one. of course i like supernatural more.

you...you....you watch JoA too??!!?!?!?!?!? Man, I was sooo pissed when that ended, i had no idea anyone else on here had watched it though!

But yeah, there better be a season three, else I'll come and kick the CW's tail from here to krypton.
    Last edited by Chlarkerlover; 03-31-2007 at 09:13 AM.

yup lol. i like supernaturals story line better then joan of arcadia and i think the show is better but joan of arcadia was doing good and it ended with her and her friends getting ready to stop that dude from his evil plan. i would hate if supernatural ended right when the war was about to begin. next season will be great with the more developed storyline they can use. and on the season 1 dvd the creator said he had ideas for season 3 so if he was that far advanced in the series then it must be a real good story plot.

Yeah SPN is much better then JoA, though i still wish it could have stayed on a little while longer.

I bet it is. I hope SPN gets as long (much longer) as SV has.

i just hope they have more storylines once this demon buissiness is over. cause i cant see them going 7 seasons like smallville still trying to get to the demon when they are starting the war now. of course smallville could have been at this point back in season 4 if they just had him train at the end of season 2 lol. so i guess they can drag out certian points for a long time.

Well, who says the Yellow Eyed Demon (can we just call him The Yed from now on?) will be the only bad guy they face? It doesn't have to be like SV and Lex be the only baddie (ok, Lex and the Meteor Freaks). They could have it other big bads too.

ya i know. i just dont want it to turn into a 7 season series going after the same guy when they are about to kill it in season 3. i just wonder what will be worse then the yed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast