Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    There will be a third season. I simply can not accept anything else. No ifs or buts about it, there WILL be a third season.

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    The CW isn't a cable channel for you chlarkerlover? huh.
    no, not really. we only just found it last summer before the CW and even then it wasn't even WB. so if they change chanels unless its too NBC or ABC or Fox or CBS i won't see it no more!!!!!

Settling In
    Originally posted by Daddylion
    THERE HAS TO BE A SEASON 3!!!!! HAS TO BE!!! HOW CAN I LIVE WITHOUT SUPERNATURAL!!!! *burst into tears* I NEED MY SUPERNATURAL MAN!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

It's not fair that Smallville gets 7 years even though it's quality keeps dropping a little with every year and a show that's awesome and just blooming and so so wonderful right now might not even make it into it's third season. *cries*
    You took the words right outta my mouth!! How can the world live without our favorite "dynamic duo" of ghostbusting. its a national...no... international tragedy! *cries* noooooooo!!!!!
    Last edited by CaliHall; 01-30-2007 at 02:08 PM.

*goes off crying with Daddylion and CaliHall*

Originally posted by Bookwrm17
    There will be a third season. I simply can not accept anything else. No ifs or buts about it, there WILL be a third season.
    I agree!!

Guys, we have to stay positive. Despite my obvious bias towards the show, the CW would have to be crazy to cancel a show that is consistently one of their top 5 performers. It even reruns well, much better than OTH, VM or any of the comedies.

Plus, he said it was a 50/50 chance. Which means the show has just as good a chance at coming back as it does being cancelled.

Despite that, I choose to think Kripke was just hedging his bets. I am fully believing there will be a season 3.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Originally posted by chole_fan
    I agree!!

Guys, we have to stay positive. Despite my obvious bias towards the show, the CW would have to be crazy to cancel a show that is consistently one of their top 5 performers. It even reruns well, much better than OTH, VM or any of the comedies.

Plus, he said it was a 50/50 chance. Which means the show has just as good a chance at coming back as it does being cancelled.

Despite that, I choose to think Kripke was just hedging his bets. I am fully believing there will be a season 3.
    after reading your wonderful and uplifting post I found myself feeling very postive for the outcome.
    You should be a motivational speaker or something!

Thank you!

Glad I could help!

I think march is around the time to anounce which shows are getting renewed or maybe its April something like that.

we all have to make a pact to do whatever fan craziness it takes to keep this show going !! it's practically my life support right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes to cry off with everyone else...*

I'll join in guys and gals I mean I just finished watched SPN S1 not long ago and I love it .

And I want to see Sammi and Dean clownin around,busting ghouls,ghosts,demons, and gettin the ladies another year

Angry series ending!?!?!

i just read this on the internet...

Carrie in Wailuku, Hawaii: Have you heard anything about Supernatural's chances for a third season?
    Sadly, it's not looking good. Ditto for Gilmore Girls. And The Class.

its from kristin veitch on E! online..

i really hope this doesnt come true i think its a huge mistake

If they drop SPN, I'm likely done with The CW after SV's last season next year. (except for when I'm forced to watch sports events on the local channel)

i hope this isn't true i already know that this is the gilmore girls last season and since i only started wathcing it this season i wont miss it terribly and i don't watch the class but supernatural is like the best show EVER! And sam and dean are equally funny and hot! So if it is true, me and my supernatural luv'n friends will miss it truly.

Originally posted by SVfan26
    If they drop SPN, I'm likely done with The CW after SV's last season next year. (except for when I'm forced to watch sports events on the local channel)
    Unfortunately i could not go without the CW and i'm sad to say there are a bunch of shows i still watch on that channel
    Last edited by blinky302; 03-06-2007 at 03:21 PM.

i feel the CW should let it go one more season if they wanyed to cancel it this year. i mean come on the new shows they get only a couple may last. supernatural has lots of fans so CW should atleast let the demon story finish if they need to change the night next season or something.

IMO, Kristin doesn't know what she is talking about. Another tv critic Marc Bermen, who works for the Nielsen owned MediaWeek, seems almost certain that SPN will get a 3rd season. That, combined with the fact that the CW just announced a SPN contest to create a promo commercial for the series where the winner will not be announced until June, points to the fact that SPN stands a decent shot at being renewed.

Why would the CW bother with a contest to create a promo that won't air until after the 2nd season is over if there was not going to be a 3rd season to promote?

You can read the specifics about the contest at the CW Supernatural Lounge. Sounds to me like they are actually trying to promote the show.

Anyway, that is just my opinion, but I am optimistic.
    Last edited by chole_fan; 03-06-2007 at 06:50 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast