Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    ya there is going to be some demon hunting going on next season. but isnt the colt out of bullets? maybe we will learn about the back story of the colt. like thru flashbacks. maybe somehow connected to the moms connection.

I thought the war was gonna start next season.

No cliffhangers, kind of left opened to anything. Sammy lives, Dean only has a year and they continue the battle.

Originally posted by Daddylion
    I thought the war was gonna start next season.

ya i think thats going to be part of the arc. i dont think its going to be a war war as we know it but more of a war where the demons are creating havok. perhaps similar to the zoners in smallville but hopefully they do more with the demons in this show then clark did in smalville with the zoners lol.

Yeah hopefully. I haven't seen the finale. Dean only has a year?????!!!!!!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!!

yeah, I think the fight against the demons will be the overriding theme for next year. That and Sams fight to save Dean. Obviously, Dean can have no part in that fight because the demon said if Dean tried to get out of it Sam would drop dead. So I guess its totally up to Sam, and maybe Bobby and Ellen, to save Dean this time.

I wonder if they will stick to the same formula of heavy mythology episodes spaced out between more standard, stand alone episodes. With that many demons out there (and the other problems introduced) you would think there would be more myth related episodes in season 3, just so they have time to deal with it all. Or, they could use the SV plot blackhole and just let a few of those things disappear forever. Seriously though, as much as I like some of the lighter stand alones, I think they've got a good thing going with the demon and Deans soul storylines and I hope they focus on that quite a bit next year.

Okay, kinda long post, sorry 'bout that!

Last thing, I read somewhere that filming starts back up July 12th, so at least we might have some spoiler discussion to see us through till September.
    Last edited by chole_fan; 05-18-2007 at 08:01 AM.

You call that a long post?! Pfft!

Originally posted by Daddylion
    You call that a long post?! Pfft!
    Well, it looked alot longer in the little window I was typing in. Not so much once it showed up on the board.

Oh right hehe. I guess you haven't seen some debate threads. Some are so long i wouldn't even wanna try to read it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567