No announcement yet.

what will happen to claire?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will happen to claire?

i think the haitian will quit tryin 2 keep claire away from peter and nathan and that she will meet up with peter and discover nathan is her father,though she probably already knows now. im glad that peter and nathan will get 2 meet up again and i cant wait 2 see both claires and peters reaction when they find out their related

*peter and claire will get 2 meet up again

*peter and claire will get 2 meet up again

did you not just watch the episode she is with her grandmother now

Comment

i mean i dont think the haitian will make her leave her grandma`s house

Comment

Grandma Petrelli will take her in and send her to finishing school

Comment

I'm pretty sure she knows that it's Nathan now. If she knows the Petrelli family, she'll be able to tell the difference between Nathan and Peter.

Comment

I think grand-ma Petrelli changed her mind pretty quickly about her grand-daughter.2 episodes sooner,she didn't want to know her now,she welcomed her on this episode...Linderman must have something to do with her sudenlly change of attitude,he needs her for an experiment or he just want her to work for him in the future.

Comment

it wasn't that Mrs. Petrelli changed her mind very quickly. claire showed up on her doorstep and Mrs. Petrelli very reluctantly welcomed her in. And I suspect, that her whole cold attitude towards Nathan about warning him about not meeting Claire, was part of her act in protecting Claire.

Comment

Or she did not want Nathan to be distracted from his political career. Seems to me that both she and Linderman are keen to get him into office. To what end I can only speculate.

Comment

Maybe Linderman has his own organization that is the polar opposite of the Company that HRG and Thompson are apart of. I think someone on here, theorized, Linderman has an ability and he is looking to get superpowered people in charge of the world, which is why he is pushing to get Nathan into office. This though, I think would backfire anyway, b/c as Nathan has said, if he were in a position of power, he'd round up all the superpowered people and put them on an island in the middle of the ocean. But anyway, perhaps Mrs. Petrelli is apart of this organization, looking to put people WITH power in a position OF power? I dunno.
                  Last edited by SuperFan85; 03-06-2007, 11:47 PM.

Comment

I suspect that Peter will be delighted with his newly-discovered niece. Everybody is so focused on Nathan being Claire's father that few people have stopped to consider that Peter is Claire's uncle!

Comment

Originally posted by emjay
                      I'm pretty sure she knows that it's Nathan now. If she knows the Petrelli family, she'll be able to tell the difference between Nathan and Peter.
                      I'm not so sure Claire knows it's Nathan. She just knows that all of a sudden she's got a grandmother and that means that she and Peter are related. Claire knows that she can trust Peter so it probably came as a shock that they are related and also a bit of a relief.

But you never know - Claire might realize that Nathan's her dad (hope he shapes up).

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelman
                        I suspect that Peter will be delighted with his newly-discovered niece. Everybody is so focused on Nathan being Claire's father that few people have stopped to consider that Peter is Claire's uncle!

I didn't forgot.I think it will be better this way.She was too young for Peter anyway.I think it will be fun to see how they will react about this new...I'm sure Peter will be delighted but,Claire seem to have devellope a crush on him,she will be desespointed,I think???I know I would be
                        Last edited by Sweetie; 03-07-2007, 08:23 AM.

Comment

acutally, i know tons of people who did realize peter was then her uncle .

i don`t really care much for nathan ..
                          so obviously i knew .

Comment

quote:
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know i dont really care that nathans her father except for the fact that peter`s her uncle.u could c the bond they had right away and unlike most people,i knew it had nothing 2 do witha romantic relationship.y does everyone think that just because claire and peter like eachother,there in LOVE with eachother?they have a nice friendship and i`d b greatful 2 whoever saved my life as well

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
                              I didn't forgot.I think it will be better this way.She was too young for Peter anyway.I think it will be fun to see how they will react about this new...I'm sure Peter will be delighted but,Claire seem to have devellope a crush on him,she will be desespointed,I think???I know I would be
                              A crush? Hardly, I don't know why people always go with these crazy ships *cough* Chlark *cough*. Peter saved her and she knew he specifically came to do that for her. Claire knows she can trust him, they're family afterall. That's why they have a strong bond, love not in the romantic sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎