Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wasn't Someone Supposed to Die?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, we still don't know Mohinder's power, maybe he can regenerate like the iguana.

Comment

Mo and Pete will live to fight again.

Comment

red k advocate, mohinder doesnt get any powers,an interview said that he wont get any.

Comment

I think it's pretty clear Mohinder is on the death list, considering that Isaac painted a Mohinder with a head cut open, and he was already bleeding internally when he was up on the ceiling... He's not dead yet, but I doubt he's got more than 1 episode to live.

Comment

Mohinder looked like dead meat.The last we saw him,he was hanging with at least 6 knives holding him agains the ceiling,with blood pouring out of his mouth...Ouch!That must hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan
              I think it's pretty clear Mohinder is on the death list, considering that Isaac painted a Mohinder with a head cut open, and he was already bleeding internally when he was up on the ceiling... He's not dead yet, but I doubt he's got more than 1 episode to live.
              the person with there head cut off was issac and dont think mohinders dead just yet.. if he is going to die it will be next episode because he seemed really hurt but not dead since he was talking

Comment

If Mohinder has no powers, Sylar won't bother cutting his head off like he usually does. Isaac's painting was of himself, see episode 2/3.

Comment

"A Hero dies by seasons end"

Let's try to keep in mind that another Hero's death not occuring in "Parasite" means nothing. After all there are April and May sweeps episodes still left to view. Patience!!!!

Comment

An article in the New York Post the day this episode aired stated that someone would be killed by Sylar in this episode. That means either Peter or Mohinder kicked the bucket. Since Peter seems to be in the trailer and Mohinder seems to be absent it looks like Mohinder is dead and there is no more Mohinder drinking game

Comment

Mohinder is in previews as well. But of course that doesn't mean much, Simone was in previews after she died. I think right now they are holding off on Mohinders powers and will give him some later. Also I think it will be very possible for them to give the same power to more than one person. So maybe he will be very able to regenerate.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎