No announcement yet.

nathan`s deal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nathan`s deal

i know many people would have thought nathan should have killed linderman, but he would haved died if he did.now he can get some answers 2 the whole `heroes `question doesnt this prove that linderman is more involved then we thought?

i knew he was really involved.. but i think he has a power because he said a lot of men have tried to kill me and none have succeced or something like that

Comment

maybe Linderman is bulletproof lol

But I wouldn't be surprised if Linderman is involved in 'The Company'. Would make it international. You got Thompson representing the United States, Mr. Nakamura representing Japan, and now Linderman, from the sounds of his accent, representing England. I wouldn't be surprised if Simone's father was apart of the top group of people in charge of the company.
      Last edited by SuperFan85; 03-05-2007, 08:20 PM.

Comment

I am willing to bet Linderman has a power. He is definately more connected than I perviously assumed.

Comment

Perhaps something in the way of a power that reflects back the the actions against him.
          Oh the speculations to come in the next weeks to come.

Comment

I think that Linderman is working against the 'Company' and trying to further Hero-kind by getting Nathan into office. That seems to be the last thing the 'Company' would want. One of 'them' in charge.

Comment

no i think linderman`s a dirty criminal.u c how he tried 2 ruin nikki, DL, and nathans lifes? also if both claude and linderman work for the company and r british,could linderman b the hero claude was protecting?old friends or somthin

Comment

Originally posted by phantom222
                no i think linderman`s a dirty criminal.u c how he tried 2 ruin nikki, DL, and nathans lifes? also if both claude and linderman work for the company and r british,could linderman b the hero claude was protecting?old friends or somthin
                Yeah sure, coz everyone in Britain knows each other...

Comment

Originally posted by Sidious
                  Yeah sure, coz everyone in Britain knows each other...
                  Like us Superpowered Texans?

Comment

If Linderman has a power and everyone in the company works with a powered partner, perhaps he is the partner of one of the leaders of the company?

Comment

maybe cuz linderman does have a power they`ve already said so

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎