No announcement yet.

The Haitian works for who?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Haitian works for who?

The Haitian said he answers to a higher authority, and HRG asked "In this company?" Then he replied, "No in your daughters life".
    Which makes me wonder if maybe Nathan isn't a little more involved than we were led to believe.

And as for who he was hiding all those years ago, could it have something to do with someone connected to the building in New York they seem to all meet on?
    Even Hiro was there as a youngster.

i was thinking that the higher authority was nathan as well.

Comment

i doubt it would be nathan, i would figure some1 like hiros dad or most likely some1 we havent seen yet

Comment

I thought that the implication was that it was Claude.

First, right after he says that it cuts to the flashback where HRG shoots Claude.

Also, if you listen to the commentary on NBC Rewind for that scene, they say that they cut a scene that showed that Claude was like an uncle to Claire.

Comment

The Hatian answers to Claude.

HRG and the others he works with answer to Hiro's dad.

Comment

I think he worked for Anna Nicole.

Comment

Nah, he works for Micheal Jackson

Comment

He makes the parents, and the lawyers of all the little boys forget.

(*Randy G. strikes a pose, yells "Heeeee - heeeee!" grabs his crotch, then moonwalks across the room.)

Comment

So if the Haitian had a Hero Name would he be "Alzheimer Man"?

Comment

Yeah! OR .......Dr. Who?! What? When? Where?
                    LMAO!

Comment

Huh?

:lo:

Comment

Yeah it's probably Claude. Nathan wouldn't have any connection to the Hatian.

Comment

Connections seem to pop up where you least expect them. Soon we will find out that DL is Peters' illegitimate half brother from when Ma Petrelli walked into a roadhouse bar in Mississippi on a road trip with her girlfriends.

Comment

I thought the higher authority in Claire's life would be Claire.

It wouldn't be Nathan, as the Haitian tells Claire "Of your father, I know nothing".

And I don't see how it would be Claude either, because the Haitian helps HRG to find Claude on the rooftop, and I think he's the one who taser's Claude anyway (or was that HRG?)

Comment

I think it is Hiro's dad. Because Nathan do all his mom say, (like we saw in a previous chapter) and I don't really see him like the higher autority

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎