Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiro's Dad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Hiro IS his real son, than that could mean that he has an ability as well. The possibilities here are endless.

The muthaf****n plot thickens! Thank you again Mr. Kringe!!!

Comment

I'm agreeing with Nakamura being the same thing as HRG. He insisted on HRG having Claire.

It's a lot easier to get key people with abilities when they're raised by regular members of your organization, you don't have to scout them at all, just go by and pick them up.

Comment

I had an argument with my wife on Sulu's involvement. I've come to the realization that the AWI is an organization outside the government. And probably not recognized as such. So you got some people who realize that there are "persons with abilities" walking around and they decide to do something about it. But they can't do it alone. They need some type of funding for R&D and all the same guns. So since they can't go to the government for this, they have to get funding from somewhere. So they approach a Wealthy japanese Businessman and get him to fund the whole thing. Maybe Linderman is involved somehow but I dunno. won't know till next week. I personally think Linderman is just a mob boss who wants power and money....maybe women but who knows.

Comment

Re: Hiro's Dad

Originally posted by Dpyro
          what does hiro's dad have to do with all this
          I thought he was the HEAD guy...judging how the scene went down. But he could just be another grunt who happened to make the decision to store the baby within the company so she was easier to watch.

Comment

I think Linderman and Simone's Dad are silent partners and maybe Hiro's dad run the operation for them. Maybe, there'rs your Pres, VP, CEO and CFO, then there's the lower tier guys, executive managers and so forth. They are all business men to start with and maybe something in their past got them three obsessed with people with powers. Hey, they may have an episode called "The Big Three" talking about Lindermann, Simone's Dad & Hiro's dad.

Comment

Hiro's dad owned that office where Hiro worked right? Does this mean that that place was like the paper place? If so does that make Ando a secret agent making sure Hiro doesn't reveal his power to anyone or something?

PS:My theory, Linderman is Nathen and Peter Petrlli's father and has the power to ressurect himself and others and once worked at the paper company doing hte same thing HRG did and his partner was simone's dad and brought simone and her father back to life because he could but then he died again. This explains his failed "suicide attemps".

If Hiro is the Legitamite son of his father(weird sentence), then his fatther also has a power, me tinks its xray vision, I mean, he has shifty eyes. This also explains his sister's superintelligence
              Last edited by Merfish; 02-27-2007, 06:25 PM.

Comment

I was reading through this wondering when someone would make the connection that the balcony in this scene was the same as the one Claude had the Pigons on. Since Simone's dad owned the building that does make you wonder. There is a greater link between most of the key player in this story to one another than we ever thought and it appears that will grow. I don't see how Linderman could be Peter adn Nathan's father, but he worked for him. We assume Their father had powers and he was used be this company (Linderman) and it must ahve been some form of torchure to him or he broke the rules and they offed him (like they tried with Claude) only trying to make it look like an accident. It could be that he is alive and faked his death. He may be directing the Haitian to protect his granddaughter.

Sorry for the side track but obviously Hiro's dad is a key player here. I can not imagine he is clueless as to Hiro's powers as we would expect it his job to know. Hiro's dad likely has some power. Maybe the Company is run by Mutants and HRG is the exception. The posibilities are endless.

Comment

I believe that Hiro's father has a power as well, possibly immortality. Hiro is obsessed on possessing the kitana of the great samuri that his father told him stories about. Maybe Hiro's father is that samuri and amassed his wealth due to his longevity.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎