Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hrg shooting Claude

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other than Hiro's dad, I think this was the huge reveal of the episode. First, HRG def didn't want to shoot Claude. It was a very weird scene, and if he was really doing it, it would not have looked so awkward.

Second, know we know why Claude is so bitter. We also know that this "person" he was protecting will come into play later on for sure. Otherwise it would have been shown who it was and shown it being dealt with.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
      Besides, it's been said only one person has an ability, they are all different, and we already saw the TK guy.
      Actually, if you look at the list, you'll see that there are some doubles in powers, like premonition.

I wasn't paying enough attention when Claude was shot to confirm this, but did HRG shoot Claude in the same place he told the Haitian to shoot him in the last scene ("two inches higher and i'm dead")?

I think that HRG probably thought he was being watched, because it didn't seem like he shot Claude anywhere important. Perhaps he was trying to do Claude a favor?

Comment

I thought it seemed pretty clear that the first shot was unexpected. I think it was part of Claude's plan. We know that Claude knew that he was to be killed because he was hiding "one of them." It also seems that Claude is quite familiar with "Empaths" when he meets Peter. I would assume that the one he was hiding was an empath who was invisible on the Bridge and caused the first shot. It had to look like Claude was dead and out of the picture. I think Claude had it all set up to fake his death.

Comment

I think it was just the shock of actually having pulled the trigger when her really didn't want to kill his friend.

Comment

I agree with Ginx

Comment

The reaction of HRG shooting Claude is discussed in the Commentary on NBC Rewind.
              They did some accidental spoilers from the writer & the director for next week in there too.

Comment

Re: Hrg shooting Claude

Originally posted by Hockeyking
                I was watching the show again tonight, when Mr. Bennett shot Claude he was shocked that the gun went off. Could there have been a telekinetic, or telepathic controlling Hrg.
                Easy explination, Syler got Hiro, went back in time and telekinetifieded the gun

Comment

Easy explination, Syler got Hiro, went back in time and telekinetifieded the gun
                  or Magneto was hiding under the bridge

Comment

on the commentary he said no1 was there it was just good acting. he said he got that from of mice and men when sum1 shot sum1 to make it look like he didnt want to but he had to. and they also said that there was a deleted scene where claude was eating at HRGs house and it showed how close claude and HRG were at one point which makes me think thats why he chose to be close with claire mayb he felt sorry for him thinking he killed claude

Comment

Originally posted by angeloo
                      on the commentary he said no1 was there it was just good acting. he said he got that from of mice and men when sum1 shot sum1 to make it look like he didnt want to but he had to. and they also said that there was a deleted scene where claude was eating at HRGs house and it showed how close claude and HRG were at one point which makes me think thats why he chose to be close with claire mayb he felt sorry for him thinking he killed claude
                      or is that just what they want you to think... exactly

Comment

What? thats just over complicating Merfish

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                          The reaction of HRG shooting Claude is discussed in the Commentary on NBC Rewind.
                          They did some accidental spoilers from the writer & the director for next week in there too.
                          What was discussed? Was it the gun flash that made him flinch , cause looking at it again that was a pretty big flash.

Comment

Jack Colman (HRG) said that he ad-libbed the scene, he used a scene in one of his favorite movies "Of Mice & Men" where someone on that movie reacted to shooting another character in the same way, it was not scripted, but the director liked it so much they left it in.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎